Old Segment - Making Crayons

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I already knew about the two pieces of music - they're fantastic. Interesting info about where it was filmed. I always loved this clip, it seemed so fascinatingto me as a kid - I also love the whole look of the clip too, something about they way it was shot/lit.

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
When I was in Kindergarden and our teacher asked us what we wanted to do when we grew up and she wrote it down, and I said crayon maker, because of this clip!!!:insatiable:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
For those of you unfamiliar with the background music, there are two pieces of music heard, both penned by Richard Harvey: The first song heard is "Water Course (A)," and then "Exchange." Both pieces were originally recorded in 1974, released on the album "Richard Harvey's Nifty Digits."

The segment itself first aired on December 11, 1981, within episode #1590.

~Ben
Wow, thanks for the names of the musical pieces. I may have to check that out as I get fascinated with instrumental scores used in film and T.V. and have to find them to listen to.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Speaking about crayons, Anybody got this CGI film insert with a boy drawing the number 5 with all 5 crayons? This was from the 1980's.