The Muppets and YouTube.com

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
At first I wasn't sure which would be the right thread for sharing what I thought would interest you all, but I guess this would be the right one- thank you, FrackleFan2012 for suggesting it; greatly appreciated!

But anyways, earlier today, I was on YouTube and I found several videos of the Coastal Sound Youth Choir singing (and doing an interesting dance routine to) an epic choir arrangement of "The Song of The Count"! (Honestly, I didn't see this coming)! Enjoy! :batty:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Classic Game Room review of Big Bird's Egg Catch

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I never knew this existed: Pepe did a screen test when he became spokesprawn for Long John Silvers.

According to the upload date, this has been online since 2006, so I'm sure there are fans here who are aware of it. I wonder if a screen test was really needed, or if it's purpose was more like the old industrial films Jim Henson did back in the 1950s and 1960s (which I'm sure companies also did with or without Henson's involvement).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I never knew this existed: Pepe did a screen test when he became spokesprawn for Long John Silvers.

According to the upload date, this has been online since 2006, so I'm sure there are fans here who are aware of it. I wonder if a screen test was really needed, or if it's purpose was more like the old industrial films Jim Henson did back in the 1950s and 1960s (which I'm sure companies also did with or without Henson's involvement).
I've seen this before. And it's clearly not a real screen test; it's just a gag thing they made.