The return of Constantine

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The return of Constantine

It was now been a year since the incident that happened in Europe when Constantine tried take Kermit's place and replaced him. Constantine had to return to the Gulag because The muppets found out about him. Now a year later Constantine had make out a plan to get out of the Gulag and that plan had actually worket. He convinced Dominic Badguy to be a part of his plan. Badguy didn't actually trust Constantine, but he wanted to get out of the gulag.
Nadya the strict prison guard had sayd to them earlier if they kept up with they good behavior they could go out on a parole.

"Constantine and Dominic you two are out on parole now since you two have had a good behaviour a whole year now. But don't do anything criminal." she said. "Of course not I will be a good frog from now on" Constantine said and kissed her hand. "Just go now before I change my mind" she said.

Constantine and Dominic was out the Gulag now and Constantine said: "Yes 'operation nice behaviour' actually worket now we can go on with my other plan" he smiled as he said this. Dominic just looked at him at asket: "So you got us out the prison and what is your other plan?" Constantine was just standing there and smiled at him and said: "My new plan is that we travel to Hollywood and kidnaps Miss Pig and make her fall in love with me and tell her that her happy life with Kyermit frog have always been a lie." Dominic was just standing there and rolled his eyes and asked: "Seriously? That's your plan? That's the dumbest plan I ever heard. I would rather go back to the gulag than helping you." "Yes that's my plan and it's not dumb. I helped you to get out the gulag, so I think you can help me." Constantine said. "So let me get this straight you have been crushing on her for over a year now, and you are going to lie to her so she can fall in love with you?" Dominic asked. "Yes I fell in love with her when she beatet me in the helicopter" Constantine said. Dominic was thinking about it for a moment and then he answered: "Fine I help you. And are you gonna do Kermit's life miserabel?" "Yes that will be fun to do." Constantine said. "Yeah sure. But how do we get to Hollywood?" Dominic asked. "Oh that is simple, we travel with map." Constantine said.

End of chapter 1

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 2

It was a sunny day in Hollywood and The muppets was outside the muppet theater signing autographs to fans. "Miss Piggy, can I get your autograph?" a girl asked "Of course you can, dear" Miss Piggy said with a smile. There was a lot of fans outside the theater today. "Wow we should do this more often" Fozzie said as he signed autographs. "Yeah we should" Kermit said. And then Scooter came to Kermit and said "Boss, I think we should quit now we have been doing this for three hour now" "I guess your right" Kermit said. "Guys I'm sorry but we have quit now" Kermit said to the fans. "What? No Kermie. They like me" Miss Piggy said as she was posing for pictures. "Moi loves you fans" Piggy said. The fans walked away and the muppets walked in to the theater. "Thank you guys for today it was fun signing autographs" Kermit said to the muppets."Now you can go home and relax I see you tomorrow. Bye" He said with a smile. "Bye Kermit" The muppets said. And Kermit and Miss Piggy went home to their own house.

Later in the evening with Kermit and Piggy. The two of them sat at the dining table and their were done eating. "Thank vous for this delicious dinner Kermie" Piggy said. "Your welcome Piggy. I made it just for you" Kermit said with a smile "Oh Kermie" she said. And then she stood up from her chair and walked to the livingroom to get her dog Foo Foo. "Where are you going?" Kermit asked "I'm taking Foo Foo out for a walk" Piggy said as Foo Foo walked with her at the front door. "Okey be carefull then" Kermit said and kissed her on the cheek "Moi is always carefull" she said and walked out with Foo Foo.

They went out on the street and it was dark outside, and they passed a black van. Suddenly someone knocked Piggy in the head and she passed out on the ground. It was Dominic who knocked her in the head with a frying pan. "Hurry up and get her in the car" it was Constantine who yelled that from the driver seat. Foo Foo tried to bite Badguy so he could let go off Piggy, but he kicket her away so that she landet on the ground "Stupid dog" Badguy said. And they drove away. Foo Foo was just standing there and tought "Who was those guy's" And she decided to run home to let Kermit now what just happened.

End of chapter 2

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ah, always when I'm into it, there is never more. Well this is very interesting. Like, this plot can go in numerous different directions, and I just don't know where! UGH! YOU BRILLIANT EVIL GENIUS!! :stick_out_tongue:

More please!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Thank you guys :smile:

Just so you know it my English is not so good so there can be some mispelled words!