A Dream Come True

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
A Dream Come True
Chapter 1 -Three
It took many years but Piggy's dream of starting a family finally came true; she had not two, but three wonderful kids.
When Miss Piggy was pregnant for the first time Kermit was scared to death, he lost his senses many times that year, first when he found that Piggy was pregnant, then when the doctor told it were twins and then when she gave birth, she thought that it was cute Kermit being so sensitive.
Kermit fell in love with his babies in the first moment he saw them, they were so perfect and he finally understood why Piggy wanted to be so badly a mother.
Miss Piggy was the one that shaped the twins personality, she was very protective and they become very attached to her.
The third one was the cutest little girl alive, Kermit made a special bound with her , and he was relief her personality was very different from her brothers.
The twins were Tiffany and Jesse, they were connected some how and they seem to always know what the other was thinking, they were quite a team that would give a hand in the future.
Tiffany was a pig with a smooth green skin, her hair was blond and the eyes blue, smart and sassy her dream was become a star just like her mother, but besides her undercover talent to sing and dance she was a fabulous fashion designer.
Jesse was a pink frog, snob, charming and quite a womanizer he also loved to design clothes and was great at multimedia, he loved Tim Burton's movies.
Marilyn was the youngest, she was pink, without the pig nose but with the ears and Frog's hands and toes; her eyes were big and green and the hair was blond with tresses lime green. She loved to hear Kermit telling bed stories or singing lullabies.
Miss Piggy pregnancy was a hit in the media, The Muppets won a extra portion of fame with the wonderful phase. They made more 3 movies and they were in the third season of The Muppet Modern Show.

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 2 - Good Morning in Italy
Italy, in a big mansion Piggy was in a white couch reading Vogue, in a little table in front of her was strawberries and blueberries with cream and biscuit on top. She was wearing a silk night dress for sleep, threw the giants windows the sun was glowing making Piggy's blue eyes look like the sea and the hair look gold.
Tiffany got down the polished white stairs with an Ipad in her hand, she was watching fashions pictures; she was wearing a black lace dress without sleeves and mesh black red-sole pumps.
"Good Morning, Mum" "Good Morning dear" "I will work in the atelier, when Jesse get down tell him to come meet me si vous plait!" "Alright Darling, but I doubt that he will wake up so early!" "I know he will, I'm positive!" smiled Tiffany, "You won't have breakfast?" "I already did in bed!" "Alright then"; Tiffany looked around suspicious "Where's Dad?" "He and your sister went for a walk to find Fozzie!", she reacted surprised "He is here in Italy?" "It seems we can't find peace even in our vacations!" complained Piggy.

Jesse was sleeping peacefully when a loud song started to play, hardly he opened his eyes "What is this Infernal banging?!", trying to turn it off the alarm fell in the floor breaking itself. Once he was awake he couldn't sleep anymore, he got up, washed his face and dressed an orange polo and a red butterfly tie.
Jesse came down stairs "Good Morning!" "Good Morning Sweetie, so early?" "An inexplicable alarm awake me!" he said with a bit of anger in his voice; Piggy made a little smile "That's why Tiffany was so convinced who would wake up so soon!", Jesse came next to her and sited by her side on the couch, he opened his laptop and started working; "Gloria! Bring me the breakfast!" screamed Jesse.
An beautiful young woman appeared holding a tray with Jesse's breakfast, pancakes with caramel, scrambled eggs and a cappuccino; she put on the little table the food, Jesse winked at her with a seductive smile; Piggy looked at the girl with a ferocity eyes "Out! Or you want to taste a Karate Chop!", the girl came back to the kitchen quickly, "Mum, why you did that?" "My dear she is not good enough for you and besides you're 16 she is on 23!", Jesse was with a teasing look now "What is you age, and what is father's age?", Piggy was caught by surprise, she didn't expect that question at all "Never ask a lady her age!" "I bet you have the same age of Gloria!", Piggy's eyes were shining"You're not far from the truth!"