Hearing loss!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well got back from the Dr. and he said i will defendant need ether surgery or hearing aid of the outsides of my ears. Not happy.......
I had that awful experience two to three years ago when I realized that I had to ask someone to repeat what they were saying over and oover again (this was exhausting and tiring for me) plus I did have hearing loss. I could not hear a thing right after high school and I decided surgery so I could get plenty of hearing again by the time I went to college... oh and I have to have new tubes for my ears.
What I do know is that you may have hearing loss, because the tubes of your ears have been damaged from the infection of your ears. My option even though it sounds scary would have to be surgery, but if you still cannot hear, then you might need hearing aids.

I will still keep you in my thoughts and prayers for you.

Luke

Reaction score
Stay strong Dwayne, you are a star!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Stay strong Dwayne, you are a star!
Thanks!

You know what I was kind of depressed when I heard the latest news from the Dr. but your right I'M A STAR!
Back in Dec when I started working at Goodwill my hearing was just as bad as it is now, and since then I have received great recognition from the vice president of the company,and won two customer service secret shopper rewards scoring 100 out of 100 both times. Plus in two weeks I'm being moved from part-time to full time, which my manager begged me to apply for.
So if I can do all that in just 6 short months just think what i could do if I get my hearing somewhat fixed with surgery or hearing aids!