The return of Constantine

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 3

Kermit was cleaning the dining table and waited for Miss Piggy to come home for her walk with Foo Foo, and then he heard some barking outside the frontdoor. "Why can't that dog just be quiet" he said to himself. But why was she still barking? He went to the front door and opened it and looket outside, but he saw only Foo Foo. "Foo Foo?" Kermit said in a worried voice. "Where's Miss Piggy?" Foo Foo went out to the street again and Kermit folowed her. She stopped there Piggy was taken and waited for Kermit to come. When Kermit arrived he didn't understand why she stopped here. "Where is Piggy? kermit asked. And then he looked on the ground and he saw Piggy's purse, he took it up and asked again "Has someone taken Miss Piggy?" Foo Foo nodded at him. "What? Oh no" he said and ran home "PIGGY" he yelled.

When he came home he called the police "Hello police. Someone kidnapped Miss Piggy. Yeah we live in Los Angeles. Hurry!" Kermit hung up the phone and decided to call The Muppets to let know what happened: "Hello, Kermit" it was Scooter who answered. "Scooter someone have kidnapped Miss Piggy
" What? Oh no" Scooter said.
"I'm so worried. What if she hurt" Kermit cryed
"I'm sure she's fine. Do you want us to come over? " Yeah just come" Kermit sniffed.
"Okay bye" Scooter said.
"Bye" Kermit hung up.

Seven minutes later the Police had arrived and so had the muppets.
Kermit and the police sat in the kitchen and asked him question.
"Kermit do you have any idea who could have taken her? the police man asked. "No" Kermit said. "She walked her dog, but Piggy never came back?" the police man asked. Kermit nodded "I found her purse on the ground where she was taken". Then Rowlf came in to the kitchen "Excuse me. But Foo Foo told me that it was two men who took Miss Piggy." Kermit and the police man looked at Rowlf. "How do you know that? And do you understand Foo Foo?" Kermit said. Rowlf just looked at him and said "Uhm yes? I am a dog so I understand my own language." "Oh that's right. Tell us more." Kermit said "Foo Foo told me that they passed a black van, and then a man with a hood knocket her in the head so she passed out, but Foo Foo couldn't see his face because of the hood and it was dark outside." Rowlf took a little break so the police man could take a note of this. "And it was a another man who yelled to the guy that took Miss Piggy, but she couldn't see him. And he had a accent." Rowlf said. The police man looked at him and said: "Was that all?" "Yes" Rowlf said. "Thank you" the police said. Kermit smiled at Rowlf. And then Walter came in to the kitchen "Hi, Kermit. How are you?" Walter asked. "Not good. I'm so worried" Kermit said with tears in his eyes.

Outside the house it was filled with new's people.
"We are standing outside Kermit and Miss Piggy house in Los Angeles and as have heard Miss Piggy have been kidnapped when she walked her dog. We be back for more" the new's woman said.

End of chapter 3

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 4

Miss Piggy woke up in a bed and the room was dark, and she had a headache. She tried to get out of the bed but her hands was tied to the bed. "Hello? Is there anybody here?" she yelled. And then she heard someone outside the door and came in and turned the light on. When she saw who it was she couldn't belive it. "Constantine?" she said. He smiled at her and said "Ahh Miss Pig you are awake. How are you?" Piggy just stared at him an said "Let me go and I will kick your ***" Constantine just laughet at her and said "Ahh Pig I let you go when you trust me and I you" "Why should I trust you when you almost killed me a year ago and pretended to be my Kermit" she said. "That was a mistake. And your Kyermit is a liar" Constanstine said and sat on her bed. Piggy stared at him and said "What are you talking about?" "That your Kermit does not love you he's only predenting to be your boyfriend" Constantine lied. "That's not true he loves moi very much" Piggy said "I don't think so. Have he ever said it to you?" Constantine said. Piggy looked at Constantine. What was she going to say? "Sometimes when he want's to say it" she said as she looked down. "That's because he doesen't love you he's only predenting" Constantine said "The reason why he is with you now is because he can't lose a big star as you on The muppet show. He's afraid of losing fans" "Shut up. It's not true. And how do you know this?" Piggy said with tears in her eyes. "When I was pretending to be Kyermit a year ago and I went through his video's and I found a interview that has never been shown before, and on that video he said that he was only pretending to be with you so he can get more fans" Constantine lied again. "But but he loves me I know he does. If he didn't love me then he had left me a long time ago." Piggy cryed. "Maybe that's why he has not proposed yet? Constantine said "He's waiting to propose to me." Piggy said as she looked down. "Do you not think's it's a little strange that you have been dated in many many years, and he still haven't proposed?" Constantine smiled. "M-maybe it's true. I can't belive that he been lying to me all this year" Piggy cryed. Constantine looked at her and thought "I can't belive that is she so easy to fool." Piggy just sat their and cried. Constantine tried to give Piggy a hug but she pushed him away "LEAVE ME ALONE" she screamed. "I come back later, my love" Constantine walked out of the room and closed the door and went in to the livingroom where Dominic was.

He was watching TV when he saw that Constantine walked out of the bedroom. "So is your plan working?" Dominic asked. "I hope so" Constantine said. "Well that's great" Dominic said. "I think we should watch the new's now and see if somebody saw us" Constantine said. Dominic nodded and turned over to the new's channel. They watched the new's and the new's man said:
"Breaking new's a couple of hour's ago we found out that Miss Piggy the star of the muppet show have been kidnapped when she walked her dog. And it was two men in a black van who took her. The police now are gonna examine all the blacks' van they know about. And that's was all" Constantine turned the Tv off and looked over at Dominic "They can not figure that it was us. Quickly and go out and get rid of the van" Constantine said. Dominic nodded at him and said " Yes" and ge got up from the sofa and went out.

It was still dark outside and Dominic hoped that no one would see him. He decided to drive the van to a landfill and get rid off it there. He stopped the car there and put in on fire and ran away.

End of chapter 4

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 5

It was now been a day since Miss Piggy's disapering and Kermit haven't been sleeping at all. He has been thinking about Miss Piggy. He has been sitting on their bed all night. He looked over at the watch on the nightstand and it was 2:15 pm "I wonder if the Muppets still are here" he said to himself. He walked out the bedroom and down the stair and went in to the living room. They was still here. "Hi guy's" Kermit said in a low voice. "Hi Kermit. How are you? You look tired" Fozzie asked. "I haven't slept all night I have been sitting up and thinking about Miss Piggy" Kermit said. "We will find her safe and well" Gonzo said and took his hand on Kermit shoulder. Kermit smiled at him and said "I hope so. But what if she's hurt" Kermit said in a sad voice."Or what if they make famous bacon of her" Rizzo said and came out of nowhere. They all looket over at Rizzo "Quiet Rizzo" Fozzie said. Kermit was about to say something when he heard the doorbell. Kermit walked over to the door and opened it and it was Sam the Eagle "Sam? What are you doing here? Kermit asked. "Hello! As a CIA agent, i'm involved in this case now for some reason. May I come in?" Sam asked.
"Yes come in" Kermit said
"Ugh weirdos" Sam said when he saw the other muppets. "Sam have you heard some more? Kermit asked. "Yes I have. This morning the police got a phonecall from someone that had seen a burning car on the landfill. The police and the fire service went to the landfill and the fire service hurried extinguished the burning car." Sam was going to say more but Kermit interuptet him "What about Piggy?" "Don't interupt me when i'm speaking I will come to that" Sam said angirly "And the police found out that was the car they was looking for, but it was to late to search for evidence in the car. They think the kidnappers burned the car up when they saw the new's that police was looking for a van. And they didn't find a body in the car so Miss Piggy is still alive we hope." Sam said. "So there's no evidence now? And the police have just given up looking for her?" Kermit asked. Sam looked at him and said "No they haven't. The police are looking for her on the landfill. But now I have to go so I can look for her too. Goodbye" Sam said and walked to the door. "Bye" Kermit said.
Kermit was just standing there he couldn't belive what he just heard. "Kermit you okay?" Scooter asked. "NO I'M NOT OKAY. STOP ASKING ME THAT. THE KIDNAPPERS ARE JUST COWARDS WHEN THEY JUST BURN THE ****** CAR." He yelled angry. "Wow relax and watch the language Kermit" Fozzie said. The muppets was shocked when they heard Kermit swear it was something he never did. Kermit sat down on the couch. "I'm sorry. It's just I love her so much and she means everything to me. And I can't lose her" Kermit cryed. "We know that Kermit. We see how you smiles to her when she is around you. And you blush when she flirts with you" Gonzo said. Kermit blushed at this "Thank you guy's. I'm sorry I yelled at you guys" Kermit said.

Suddenly Foo Foo jumpet up on Kermit's lap she had never done this before. "Hi Foo Foo i guess you are to comfort me too?" Kermit asket with a smile. And she licket Kermit in the face as a response. Kermit gave her a big hug.

End of chapter 5

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Readers warning: In this chapter there are some Piggy and Constantine romance! If you don't want read more, so don't do it.

Chapter 6

Constantine and Dominic had just watched the new's on TV and then Constantine said: "I can't belive that you burned the car, Number 2. Great job." "Really? Are you calling me that again? Dominic asked. "Yes. Oh have you been in Miss Pig room today? Constantine asked. "Yes I have. I gave her food and she called me things that I can't say" Dominic said. "Well I go and see how she is now" Constantine said and walked to her room.

"Miss Pig how are you today?" Constantine asked. "Please let me go" Piggy cryed. "You are only going back to that other frog of your? He do not love you" Constantine said "I need to ask him if it's true" Piggy said. "Why? He will only lie to you and say it's not true" Constantine said. "He's been using me all these years?" Piggy asked "Yes" Constantine answered. Piggy sat there crying she couldn't belive that the frog she loved had only been using her so he could get more fans for his show. "What if I untie you so you can sit with me on the couch? But I have to trust you" Constantine said. When Piggy heard this she had the chance to run off "Yes you can trust me" she lied. Constantine untied the ropes from her arms and helped her out of the bed. They went out to the living room and then she saw the front door and she had the opportunity to ran away "HIIIYYAAA" she karate chopped him and ran to the front door, but someone grabbed her "And where are you going?" it was Dominic that grabbed her. Constantine got up from the floor and yelled to him "Just put her on the couch" "Ahh let me go you moron" she screamed. Dominic sat her on couch and walked to the front door and guarded it. "If you ran away again I will kill you" Constantine threatened her "Whatever" Piggy said as she looked at the house "Ugh what a ugly house" she said. "It's a rent house it was the only one we could have afford to" Constantine said. "Why did you kidnap me?" Piggy asked. "If I didn't do that then your frog had just left you one day, and you would have been alone. And those muppets doesen't like you either."Constantine lied "What they too? Where did you hear that?" Piggy asked with tears in her eyes. "When they where touring in Europe and I overheard them talking about you and they said that "she so fat and ugly, and she's sings awfull" they too have been using you" Constantine lied. Piggy sat there crying, and Constantine tried to give her a hug again and this time she didn't push him away "Hey Piggy it's going be alright" Constantine said as he stroked her back. Then they pulled away the hug and they had eye contact. Constantine took the chance and kissed her on the lips, but Piggy pulled him away. "I'm sorry, but I can't cheat on Kermit" Piggy said as she looked down. "It's not cheating when he do not care about you. Remember what I told you he's been using you. If you stay her you can be happy with me." Constantine said. "It's just.." Constantine interruptet her with a kiss again and this time she was kissing him back. Piggy couldn't belive that she kissed him back, and she didn't care that she cheatet on Kermit. He and the Muppets have been lied to her all these years. Constantine was smiling inside him, his plan actually worked.

Dominic was watching them making out on the couch and he startet to feel a little sick about this "Disgusting" he said to himself.

End of chapter 6

I post a new chapter later today :smile:

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Readers warning: In this chapter there's still more Piggy and Constantine romance. If you don't want to read then don't do it.

Chapter 7

It's now been five day's since the disapering. And the police was still without evidence. The evidence burned up with the van. They had been looking for her every day and Kermit and the muppets helped to look for her too.

Piggy enjoyed to be with Constantine now and she trusted him, and she slowly falled in love with him, but she still had some feelings for Kermit. But she tried to forget him . Piggy woke up from her sleep and walked out the bed and out to the living room. She wasen't tied to the bed anymore. "Good moring boys" she said to Constantine and Dominic. "Good morning, my love" Constantine said with a smile and kissed her gently on the lips. They continued to kiss until Dominic interruptet them "I'm still here" he said. They stopped and looked at him. "Oh you where? I didn't notice" Piggy teased with him. "My love, tonight I make us a romantic dinner to us. What to you think about that?" Constantine asked. "I love that" she answered him. He smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek. "But first I need a shower" she said and walked to the bathroom. "Do that and I will wait for you" Constantine said."Kissy kissy" and gave him a blow kiss as she locked the door the bathroom. "Isn't she just wonderful?" Constantine asked Dominic "Yeah sure" Dominic answered. "But soon I will get rid of her" Constantine smiled. Dominic looked confused at him "What are talking about? I thought you loved her" he asked "No I dont. Did you actually belive that I loved that Pig?" Constantine said. "Uhm yes?" Dominic said "Haha no. She has fallen for me now, and when she has forgotten all about Kyermit I will leave her and kill her. And then I can see him suffer." Constantine said. Dominic coulnd't belive what he just heard. Is he going to kill Piggy? "You can't do that. You said you loved her when you told me your plan back in Russia." Dominic said frustradet. "I only said that so you could help me" Constantine said. "So you used me?" Dominic asked. "Yes and now I need your help to kill her" the frog said. "I'm not helping you anymore. I'm out of here" Dominic said as he walked angerly to the frontdoor. "Fine I don't need your help to this. I can do it by myself" Constantine yelled to him.

Constantine took a little break from the yelling and sat down on the couch. Then Piggy came out from the bathroom she was done. She had not heard anything from their yelling. "Constantine you alright?" she asked. "Yes my love" he lied. Piggy sat down with him. Constantine took his arm around Piggy's shoulder. "You are so beatiful today" he said "Thank vous" she said and smiled to him. He then kissed her on the lips and she kissed him back. They layd down on the couch and they kissed passionately.

Dominic walked around the streets in the neighborhood of Los Angeles. He couldn't belive what Constantine had told him. He was going to kill Piggy so he only can see Kermit suffer. What was he going to now? He had to tell Kermit about this before Constantine kill her.

End of chapter 7

Misskermie

Reaction score
DID YOU JUST--?

So Constantine doesn't--...
But Piggy thinks--!!!

UGH! YOU!
Remember when I said that this story could go in multiple directions?
This was NOT a direction I thought.

So... Now I can only imagine what will happen next.
MORE PLEASE!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
DID YOU JUST--?

So Constantine doesn't--...
But Piggy thinks--!!!

UGH! YOU!
Remember when I said that this story could go in multiple directions?
This was NOT a direction I thought.

So... Now I can only imagine what will happen next.
MORE PLEASE!
So what kind of directions would you thinks this story would go at first?

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 8

Dominic was standing outside Kermit and Piggy's house. He was going to tell Kermit about Constantine's plan, but Kermit wouldn't be so very happy when he's about to hear what Piggy have been doing these days. He know that he has to go back to the Gulag when he tells Kermit.

"Here it goes" he said to himself as he walked up to the frontdoor. He stared at the doorbell and pushed the button, he could hear the doorbell noise inside the house. And then someone opened the door, it was Fozzie who answered. "Uhm Hello" Dominic said with a smile. Fozzie was just standing there and gasped "You? Fozzie said "KERMIT, you better come out here, it's that Badguy from the Europe tour" Fozzie yelled inside to Kermit. Kermit came out to the frontdoor "Dominic? If you are here to look for another job then you won't get one" Kermit said as he tried to lock the door. "Wait, I know where Piggy is" Dominic said. Kermit just looked at him "Y-you what? Kermit said with tears in her eyes. "Yes" Dominic said. Kermit let Dominic inside the house and walked over the couch and sat down.
"How do you know that?" Kermit asked "Because it was me and Constantine who took her" Dominic said as he looked down because he didn't want to see Kermit in his eyes. "WHAT" Kermit yelled "YOU AND CONSTANTINE? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" "Relax Kermit" Fozzie said. "Constantine told me he loved her so we kidnapped her so Piggy could fall in love with him" Dominic said. "Piggy hates Constantine she will never fall for him" Kermit said. "I'm sorry that I have to tell you this but she have" Dominic said. Kermit looked up "W-what? Why? Kermit said "Because Constantine have been telling her lies that you pretending to be with her and that you don't love her." Dominic said. "What? But I do love her and I always will, and I will never lie to her" Kermit said "And Piggy trust him now and want to be with him." Dominic said.
"Have they kissed?" Kermit asked. "Yes" Dominic said. Kermit startet to cry "I-i c-cant belive that she's been cheating on me these days" Kermit sobbed. Fozzie walked over to Kermit and stroked his back "Oh Kermit" he said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm not going back to her, she can just stay there and be happy with him. We promised that we never would cheat on each other." Kermit said as he looked down.
"WHAT" Fozzie and Dominic yelled "Kermit you can't do that" Dominic said "Then why did you tell me this?" Kermit said "Because I came here to warn you. Constantine doesen't love Piggy he's going to kill her" Dominic said. "WHAT? Why would Constantine kill her." Kermit said as he waved his arms. "He wants to see you suffer. But Kermit listen to me now. Piggy still loves you I know she does, and she slowly falls for Constantine" Dominic said "How are you so sure about that?" Kermit said. "Last night when I was sleeping I woke up that Piggy was standing in the living room and was looking out the window, I asked her if se was alright and she said no, she told me that she still have feelings for you and that she missed you" Dominic said with a smile. "That is just sweet" Fozzie said as he looked at Kermit. "But you told me that she want to be with Constantine" Kermit said "Yeah but I think she doesen't want to get over you" Dominic said "But I think we have to hurry now to prevent Constantine to not kill Piggy, I think he's going to kill her tonight" Dominic said. "WHAT we have to hurry" Kermit said as he runned to the front door. "Kermit wait, we have to call the police" Dominic said. "Oh yeah that's right, but I hope you know that you have get arrestet too?" Kermit said "Yes i'm aware of that" Dominic said as he looked down.
Kermit dialed the police's number and waited for them to answer.

End of chapter 8