The return of Constantine

Misskermie

Reaction score
You had me worried that Kermit really didn't want her back haha.
Good to know that help is on the way.

And in response to which direction I thought this was gonna go, I thought that Pigy would escape on her own, resist, or even just plain fall in love with him but come to her senses and go back to Kermit.

But you threw in a monkey wrench.

More please!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 9

Constantine and Miss Piggy sat on the couch and watching Tv together, he had his arm around Piggy's shoulder and Piggy had her head on his shoulder. Constantine had a secret plan to kill Piggy, and he was thinking to do it tonight. He looked at Piggy and kissed her head. Piggy smiled at this and looked up at him "What are you thinking about?" Piggy said.
"About us. Do you want to stay with me?" the frog asked. "Yes of course I will" Piggy said and kissed him gently on the lips. Constantine pulled away and whispered something in her ear "What about we go in the bedroom and have some fun in the bed?" when she heard this she got up from couch "No" she said and did not have eye contact with him "Why not?" Constantine said and looked at her "I don't want to do it" the pig said. "Are you still thinking about that frog?" Constantine asked. "It's just.. NO IM NOT" she yelled at him, and she rushed to her bedroom and locked the door.

Constantine just looked at the bedroom door "Can't wait to get rid off her" he said to himself. He walked in to the kitchen and looked around the drawers and in one of them he found a sharp knife "Hmm maybe I can use this knife" He said to himself and laughet inside him.

Piggy sat on her bed and stared at the floor.She was thinking about Kermit. "Why can't you just get out of my head stupid frog" she said with tears in her eyes. "I miss you so much" she said to herself.
Then she heard that someone was knocking on the door "My love i'm sorry. Please come out here" it was Constantine. Piggy got up from the bed and walked to the door and opened it and looked at Constantine who smiled at her. Constantine holded the knife with his hand on his back, Piggy was unaware of this. "Can you forgive me?" Constantine asked. "Yeah" Piggy answered him. "Good" he said. "Please I need to see Kermit" Piggy sobbed. Constantine reactet at this "Why? He will only hurt you, and I dont' want to see you get hurt" Constantine said "But I need to talk to him" Piggy said. "Forget about him, you have me now" Constantine said and grabbed Piggy by the waist with his free arm and kissed her. Piggy couldn't resist and kissed him back. Still in kiss Constantine slowly took out the knife from the back, and slowly raised it.
"CONSTANTINE STOP"someone yelled at them. They pulled away from the kiss, and they both was surprised to see who it was.

End of chapter 9

Who was that mysterious person? You have to find out in the final chapter.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The final chapter part 1

They both looked at that person who yelled at them and it was Kermit. "Kermit? You are here?" Piggy said with tears in her eyes "Oh Kyermit frog you are here? Glad you came your girl just cheated on you" Constantine said with a smile. "Yeah I just saw that." Kermit said and looked sad "Hi Piggy I'm glad you are safe" Kermit said as he walked to her "Save it frog" she said angerly as she backed away from him. Kermit was about to say something but then Sam the Eagle and the police walked in "Constantine you are arrested for kidnapping" Sam said but then saw that he was holding a knife "He got a knife" Sam and the police pointed the gun at him. When Piggy saw he was holding a knife she was shocked. "D-did you try to kill me? Piggy asked him. Constantine looked at her "Maybe i was" he said as he dropped the knife on the floor. The police took handcuffs on his hands. "Wait! Can you let him stay here with us so we can talk about this situation?" Kermit asked Sam "Yes you can. We will be waiting outside" Sam said as him and the police walked outside.
"Piggy, Constantine have been lying to you, he was suppose to kill you" Kermit said. "Constantine is that true? I though you loved me" Piggy said "HAHAHA no I never did I just pretended." Constantine laughet "What? So there's noboby that loves me?" Piggy asked with tears in her eyes. "But Piggy, I loves you and I always will" Kemit said. Piggy just looked at him and said "Oh no you don't you have been lying to me all these years, and you never cared about me" "Piggy that's not true. I have always loved you. You have to belive me" Kermit said softly. Piggy was looking into his eyes and she saw that he was telling the truth. "Y-you are telling the truth" Piggy cryed
"Oh but I think's your relationship are ruined now" Constantine smiled. Piggy turned around and she looked realy angry "YOU! I CAN'T BELIVE THAT I SHARED SALIVA WITH YOU" and she karate chopped him "HIIIYYYAA" and he was on the floor. "What a woman." Constantine said as he fainted on the floor. "Yeah, my woman" Kermit pointed out. Sam heard some noise and came in "Good I was waiting for you to do that" Sam said and walked away with him. Kermit and Piggy looked at eachother. Piggy was feeling guilty for what she had done "Kermit i'm really sorry for this. Please forgive me" Piggy said with tears in her eyes. Kermit gave her a hug "Shh Piggy it's going to be okay, i'm just glad you are safe" They pulled away the hug and walked outside.

When they came outside the place was filled with new's people and paparazzies.
"Piggy have you been cheating on Kermit? Have you feelings for Constantine now? one of the new's people asked. Constantine must have told them when the police walked him out. Kermit and Piggy ignored the question and rushed to a police car that would drive them home.

Later that day when they come home Piggy walked straight up to their bedroom. She wanted be alone, and she needed to think. She sat on their bed with tears in her eyes. She couldn't belive what she had done. Why could she be so stupid? She had cheatet on Kermit, and she could never take it back.
She turned the TV on they had on the bedroom and watched the new's.
"Breaking news: Earlier today Miss Piggy was found after five days. It was Constantine the frog and Dominic Badguy who took her. When Miss Piggy was there she got some feelings for Constantine, and she cheatet on Kermit. What will happen to the Hollywood couple now? Will they break up?" Piggy turned the Tv off "Great" she muttered.

Then someone knocked on the door "Piggy can I come in?" it was Kermit. "Yeah" she said.
Kermit came in and looked at Piggy "Piggy we need to talk" Kermit said as he sat down on the bed with Piggy "Sure" she said without looking at him. "I'm sorry Kermit. I know that I never can take it back, but please forgive me" she cried. "I know, and i'm trying to forgive you" Kermit said as he took her hand. "You are? Piggy asked. "Yes, Piggy i'm trying. Did you think everthing will just be okey after this? When I came inside the house and I saw how you kissed him, it hurtet me alot. And it will take some time for me to ever trust you again." Kermit said with tears in eyes and removed his hand from hers. Piggy saw the sadness in his eyes.
"Kermit, are you breaking up with me? she asked with tears in her eyes.

End of part 1

And the answer to that question do you have to wait for in the next part!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The final chapter part 2

Kermit looked at Piggy when she asked that question. "No, i'm not breaking up with you. But I need some time to think over what you did" Kermit said and smiled to Piggy. "T-thank you Kermit, you realy scared me there" Piggy cryed. "But you have to answer me this this question. Did you have feelings for Constantine? Kermit asked. When Kermit asked that question she didn't want to answer it, but she had to do it "Yes a little, and i'm not proud of it" Piggy said."And I know this will sound stupid, but when I was with him I always saw you in him"
"So you always thought on me when you was there?" Kermit asked. "Yes I never got you out my head" Piggy said as she looked at Kermit "So it was true that Dominic told me? That you still had feelings for me and missed me?" Kermit asked. "Yes you where always in my dreams when I was sleeping. I think the dreams tried to tell me that you loved me, but I didn't understand that" Piggy said. Kermit smiled at this and sat closer to Piggy and took his arm around Piggy's shoulder "That's so sweet" Kermit smiled and kissed her head "But why didn't you escape?"
"i wanted to, but my feelings for Constantine wanted me to stay there." Piggy answered and
layd her head on his shoulder "Why did you belive in his lies, you know that I never would lie to you?" Kermit asked "I don't know, he told me the same lies so many times that I actually belived him." Piggy said as he looked down. "Piggy I know that I never say this so often but, I will always love you and you will always be my girl" Kermit said and smiled to Piggy.
"Oh Kermie, I love you too" she smiled at Kermit. "Kermit i'm sorry that I cheated on you. I promise that I will never do it again" Piggy said. " That's fine Piggy" Kermit said.

"But I hope you didn't make love to him" Kermit said. "No he tried, but I refused" Piggy smiled at him "That's good for you are only allowed to do that to me" Kermit teased with her, and then he kissed her gently on the lips. They broke the kiss after a while and then Piggy said "Your'e a much better kisser than Constantine" "Oh am I? Kermit said "Yes you are" Piggy said. Then Kermit grabbed Piggy's waist and kissed her tenderly, Piggy took her arms around his neck and kissed him back. Kermit was happy that Piggy was back with him now and not Constantine

The next day Kermit and Piggy went outside to talk to the paparazzies who had been standing outside their house since yesterday. When they came outside the paparazzies rushed to them and asked them question "Kermit did you break up with Piggy?" a paparazzie said and took pictures. Kermit smiled at them and took Piggy's hand and said "No, I didn't break up with her as you can see. We will always be together and I will always love her" he then grabbed her waist and kissed her gently on the lips. The paparazzie took pictures of this.

The End!

I hope you liked my story :smile:

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Glad you liked it, but I don't think that I will be doing another story.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Beacause I need a storyline and I have no idea where to start