Muppet Palisades Accessory Pack Wishlist

King Prawn

Reaction score
Over at Palisades in the daily bit Ken postedsome mock up packaging with considered accessories.

note- these are not going into production, they are just idea's being tossed around by Palisades

They seem to theme each accessory pack to a playset, so far we have no idea if there's one being considered for Muppet Labs but lets assume there is.

Anyway i thought it would be fun to post what you would like to recieve in an accessory pack.

Another note- you can add small pack-in figures

anyway here's mine:

Muppet Labs :eek: :confused:

Pack-in Crash Helmet Rat
Wall Clock
Chemical Tubes
Radioactive Crystals (IAVMMCM)
Eatable Paper Clips
Gold to Cheses converter Machine

Elecric Mayhem :flirt: :halo: :sing:

Two Microphones
Two Speakers
Electic Mayhem CD with them on the cover (You can open the case to find a half eaten CD inside)
Animal's Stool
Two Light's on Stands
Glow Sticks?

Swedish Kitchen

Pack-In Chicken
Basken Ball hoop with board (as Palisades have but with a Muppet Character design on it)
Actually i'd go with the one already in consideration

Swine Trek

The one Palisades have mocked up shows a Pack-in of some character, i would believe he did appear in a Pig's in Space skit, if he did i'd want them to keep him if they didn't i'd add two or three rats, they did invade the swine trek in one episode.

Flag
Lap Top
Extra Koozbane
More View Screens

------------------------------------------------------------

so that's all I can think of, what can you think up?

dhillman

Reaction score
For the Muppet Labs, I'd add a dartboard, the Banana Sharpener, and of course sharpened Bananas :big_grin:

For the Electric Mayhem Stage, I'd add instrument stands for the brass and for the guitars.

For the Swedish Kitchen, I'd like the donut gun added (but I'm not sure if they would simply because of the nature of it), a chicken and basketball hoop, a mutant dough monster with rolling pin, and in my dream world a Chocolate Moose. :big_grin:

And of course, more chickens and penguins :smile:

D

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Heck! I'd LOVE a Muppet duck (white one) and an iron!!!!
i love that skit!

Zack)Rowlf the, duck lover,Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I'd like to see an addition of Kermit's reporter hat and microphone, another Fozzie hat with "PRess" tag in it, and Gonzo's camera.

More chickens and some penguins.

I like the ideas so far.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah that would be cool Kevin! i wonder how we could get Kermits hat to say on thought? I don't know if they could do it or not, the rights seem funny at times, like it's from TGMC not Sesame Street;-)

Zack, too lazy to type an endding now...Dog...oh.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
maybe it could come with some kind of sticky stuff you can put in the hat; like that yellow tacky stuff you hang posters on the walls with?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
dhillman, they were thinking about including the Chef's blunderbuss (his gun). Dough monster with rolling pin, duck with iron would all be sensational.

Only thing I can add is instead of the alien from the Jonathan Winters episode in the PIS pack, have either the Koozebanian Phoob or the Chopped Liver Monster instead (they're more popular with the fans, I assume).

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

WiGgY

Reaction score
I like the alien from the Jonathan Winters show. He looks very cool.