Tell us about your Muppet collection...

DutchMuppet

Reaction score
I'm just so hyper! Got news I maybe won a poster from Muppets Most Wanted: Signed by the whole cast! I hope I won it! Just curious what they think is the whole cast. Option one: Ricky, Ty and Tina. Option two: All above and Kermit/Miss Piggy. Option three: instead of Kermit and Miss Piggy the signatures of the puppeteers. I hope it will contain an autograph of Kermit/Steve Withmire. That would be awesome!

Today I got a special delivery:

Poster signed by: Steve Whitmire as Kermit, Eric Jacobsen as Miss Piggy, Matt Vogel as Constantine, Ty Burell and Ricky Gervais. :smile::big_grin:

And a shirt of the movie and a Constantine cap:

I'm just over the moon that I got these prices! Originally they had two packages with prices. One for Facebook and one for Twitter. After I entered the Facebook contest, I got a nice email conversation with the contestholder. And when they saw how big a Muppet fan I am, they didn't start the Twittercontest and just gave me the price! This weekend I'm gonna buy a frame for the poster. :laugh:

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Wow these collections are great! Lots of cool stuff around.

I have managed to aquire movie / tv prop, crew used and autographs myself rather than plush figures and toys etc.
I will take pics later of what i have if anyone wants to see but so far ive managed to aquire -

a ton of signed photos from most of the current performers

A whole set of production used original hand drawn story boards from the Muppet Ladder scene in MMW.

Also from MMW, Blue prints of a number of studio sets.. these are interesting as they show how room for the performers are worked into the set sesign. Production used call sheets, shooting schedules, crew pass

MMW guest pass/lanyard to the world premiere

MTI shooting Script
TMS Script from ep 44

And then i have the usual collection of DVD's and sound tracks :smile:

Recently recieved a competition prize, pictured below-

Autographs-

Always on the lookout for crew/prop items so if you hear of any let me know :smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Wow these collections are great! Lots of cool stuff around.

I have managed to aquire movie / tv prop, crew used and autographs myself rather than plush figures and toys etc.
I will take pics later of what i have if anyone wants to see but so far ive managed to aquire -

a ton of signed photos from most of the current performers

A whole set of production used original hand drawn story boards from the Muppet Ladder scene in MMW.

Also from MMW, Blue prints of a number of studio sets.. these are interesting as they show how room for the performers are worked into the set sesign. Production used call sheets, shooting schedules, crew pass

MMW guest pass/lanyard to the world premiere

MTI shooting Script
TMS Script from ep 44

And then i have the usual collection of DVD's and sound tracks :smile:

Recently recieved a competition prize, pictured below-

Autographs-

Always on the lookout for crew/prop items so if you hear of any let me know :smile:

Wow!! I would love to see at least one picture of one of the story boards from the ladder scene!!

PuppetMad

Reaction score
Hey what do you guys think about collecting newpaper and magazine clippings, I used to do this as a kid with many different things but sadly my box of clippings was desroyed. If you can find the magazines and papers it can be a cheap way of collecting something different. I have seen people selling clippings on Ebay but some can be expensive with people asking for silly postage costs for something that dosent way anything and is flat.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey what do you guys think about collecting newpaper and magazine clippings, I used to do this as a kid with many different things but sadly my box of clippings was desroyed. If you can find the magazines and papers it can be a cheap way of collecting something different. I have seen people selling clippings on Ebay but some can be expensive with people asking for silly postage costs for something that dosent way anything and is flat.
I have 4 large scrap books of muppet related stuff. I starting cutting it out and keeping it during the late 80's, I got UK newspaper coverage of jim's death. I also bought a large lot on eBay with loads of newspaper and magazines from the UK during the Muppet Show era, some great articles!! Loads of stuff. I love looking through them.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I have 4 large scrap books of muppet related stuff. I starting cutting it out and keeping it during the late 80's, I got UK newspaper coverage of jim's death. I also bought a large lot on eBay with loads of newspaper and magazines from the UK during the Muppet Show era, some great articles!! Loads of stuff. I love looking through them.
One day you should scan them all to make an archive of Muppet articles!

PuppetMad

Reaction score
Hey Kermieuk, that sounds like a great collection, with some real treasures.
I think Panmanthe2nd is right it would be a great archive.