Seeking second Fozzie Avalon plaster figure

muppetperson

Reaction score
I just realised that Avalon made two different Fozzie Bear plaster figures, so I am now looking to get the second figure. Could anyone sell me the kit or a plaster cast from it? I am after the one where he is holding onto his hat. (As opposed to the other one where he had both arms on his stomach.)

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I have a loose one of these that I am willing to part with -- is that alright, or do you want one the card? He was released as an individually carded figurine, as well as in a set of six with Kermit, Miss Piggy, Animal, Scooter & Dr. Teeth. I have the set, as well as Kermit, Miss Piggy & Animal MOC. Looking for carded Fozzie, Scooter & Dr. Teeth.

Let me know if you want my extra loose Fozzie though!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Still after this Fozzie plaster figure. If anyone has one to sell, please let me know. thanks.

muppetperson

Reaction score
March? I contacted you in December, virtually straight away, and you said you sold it then to someone else. :fishy:

Collector1983

Reaction score
Yes you are right it was earlier. Sorry I had to check my records on that one instead of using my memory. That is what comes with age and having too many Muppet in your head. Have a good one!