Fisher price Muppets!

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
Not talked about much, but does anyone have these awesome puppets/plushes? I'd love to see them!

Who remembers this animal?

Or this guy?

I never had an Animal... I always wondered how it's eyebrows moved.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I have that Animal! My mom took it from a friend when she was little and passed it onto me when I was little. There's a little plastic board in the top half of its head that you push down to close its eyes. Letting go opens them again. The plastic mouth is noisy and uncomfortable, but it remains one of my favorite Muppet toys.

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
I have that Animal! My mom took it from a friend when she was little and passed it onto me when I was little. There's a little plastic board in the top half of its head that you push down to close its eyes. Letting go opens them again. The plastic mouth is noisy and uncomfortable, but it remains one of my favorite Muppet toys.
Is that board inside the head?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Or the top half on the INSIDE.
In, inside, same thing. There's really no need to be confused. You slip you hand inside from his back, so your hand fits inside its mouth, and right there inside on the upper jaw is a spring board you use your fingers to close the eyes with. It's much easier done than said.

los

Reaction score
Do all the Animals look like that? All the ones on eBay and the one at a local toy shop look disheveled. Like he contracted mange and is molting. I would want one only to apply some ostrich feathers in place. Not to sure if I have the skills but the foundation being laid already would be half the battle for an Animal puppet.