Custom figures and dioramas

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I might just try this, but I'm thinking about making the red long haired female whatnot and the blond noseless female whatnot.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I know a lot of people have made him already, but i made a tuxedo-less Rowlf figure that i have yet to fix and yet to paint.

los

Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing that. What is your recipe?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Fixed just yesterday with some Loc-Tite super glue i got at Home Depot and ready to continued being painted is my L.K. figure. I also fixed my Rowlf the Dog figure, but I haven't painted him yet.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing that. What is your recipe?
What i did to make the tuxedo-less Rowlf was i took some white sculpey clay and made the body, legs, head, and ears all the same size, but not to the point that the figure would fall over. I made that mistake with my Louis Kazagger figure, who i fixed yesterday when his head and foot fell off.

Promo Parrot

Reaction score
I love Kerzie The Bog! The Great Muppet Caper is one of my favourite Muppet films.
Kermit and Fozzie are twins... Quintessential Muppet comedy.

Thank you Dearth for creating this, you've inspired me to create my very own cutom Muppet Figure...

Promo Parrot

Reaction score
My custom muppet figure...
I have the idea and the muppet figure i'm going to customise. Just need to buy the right tools and get on with the job.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Has anyone made figures of Jowls, Calico, Zondra"Darci", Chip, Black Dog, Clueless Morgan, Mad Monty, and Zippity Zap? Because if not, I have plans to make those characters be my next figure line.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
If anyone would like to see a Calico figure, then i'd be glad to make one anytime. I just need more clay in order to make it.