Possible Muppety Addition to Disney Infinity...

Which sketch (hopefully soon to be figure) looks the best?

• Total voters

Eyeball

Reaction score
I really think that the blocky-ness is unnecessary
definately, the so called infinity style is a little bit strange to say the least its no coincidence that the best characters were the most unchanged ones, but if this style is the only way for any of the muppets to get in the game then i will happily accept that.

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
definately, the so called infinity style is a little bit strange to say the least its no coincidence that the best characters were the most unchanged ones, but if this style is the only way for any of the muppets to get in the game then i will happily accept that.
I also dislike the movements. Like sulley for example, his arms all literally separate moving pieces in game!

Eyeball

Reaction score
yeah same thing happens with ralph, i think its because they are suposed to be actual toys in the game so its like a joint on an action figure or somthing.

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
yeah same thing happens with ralph, i think its because they are suposed to be actual toys in the game so its like a joint on an action figure or somthing.
That does bug me, so the whole game is a guy playing with toys?
How strange does disney have to make it!

Eyeball

Reaction score
hopefully not as strange as that uncle roger picture lol, i really do wonder who's idea was that anyway?

Eyeball

Reaction score
yeah lol there are some definate wierd guys over at pixar, i really couldnt belleive it when i saw that, i thought it was some kind of joke, but no its real.

galagr

Reaction score
No...it's not real. It's just an edit made by an immature fan to make it seem like something really inappropriate. Watch the movie's ending on DVD or on TV and you'll know what I'm talking about.

In other news...looks like they'll be adding a new Muppet vehicle to the new Infinity game. And I gotta say...it looks pretty freakin' sweet...

I also see THE MYSTERY SHACK from Gravity Falls! Sweet! I really hope the Muppets have a stronger presence in this new game...I mean, even if we only get a Kermit standalone figure I'd be happy. Just something besides a vehicle. I guess with E3 coming up in the next few days we'll find out...

Eyeball

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH!!! the uss swinetrek!! i never thought it possible to be this happy about a single power disk. and i havent seen the film since it came out on VHS so i thought it was real.