Very old bird from Henson NY Workshop...anyone recognize it?

myemerald

Reaction score
I just pulled this guy out of storage. I have no idea who it is, or what it was used for. As I said in a previous thread, a friend who worked for Henson many many many years ago gave it to me. I just took some quick photos so you can see if it looks familiar. I would love to know what it is worth too.

Written on the inside

Hi!!!!

The stand

Rear view

I don't know if you can see it, but to the right of the beak, just above the white paper towel, is something that is coming out of him...not sure if it's dirt or something from the inner workings.

aaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Hardware just below the wings in the back. More of the dark stuff coming out of it.

Thanks everyone!!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
The design looks very similar to Oh-Boy Bird (from The Muppet Show pilot special) but the colors and eyes are different. Maybe it is actually Oh-Boy but his fur faded. Just a shot in the dark.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Ooh!!! Would you be willing to sell this, because it does look very much like he Oh-Boy bird that I would love to own!

myemerald

Reaction score
Ooh!!! Would you be willing to sell this, because it does look very much like he Oh-Boy bird that I would love to own!
Ooh my goodness! I really does look like Oh-Boy bird! It's entirely possible the the fur has faded. They eyes and feathers are blue, so is the thread in the back. Hmmm.
Make me an offer :smile: