The importance of a Diva

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 9 – Rehearsals
The muppets arrived from the lunch, they came to the auditorium, Piggy was sit with her sunglasses on “Where is Kermit?” Gonzo asked, “In his office” she replied with a low voice, “Still?” “I guess they have a lot to talk!” she got up “Now excuse me, I have some things to break!” they looked at her, “The day is not running well to someone!” said Rizzo nibbling an apple. To make use of the time they decide to do a food fight that was interrupted by Kermit “What are you guys doing?” they hid the food “Nothing!” “I just saw you fighting with food!” “No you didn't” smiled Rizzo, Kermit shake his head “Whatever, I have something more important to say anyway!” “What is Kermit?” Fozzie was curious “I decided that Daisy would be a good choice to participate in our show.” “The female frog that talked with you?” asked Rowlf, “Exactly, I know her since I was young and I know her potential!” “Will another person join us?” asked Gonzo “I think one person is enough!” “I thought the dogs act went pretty well!” said Rowlf crossing his arms, they look at him and he turned away going to his piano.
“Well, anyone know where Piggy is?” “The bacon is on her dressing room!” said Floyd smiling “Don´t let her hear you calling her that or you could end up pretty hurt!” Kermit took the stairs go to Piggy’s dressing room he knock on the door “Piggy can I enter?” Piggy was in sited in front of her vanity brushing her hair, she cleaned up her throat “Yes” Kermit came in, he closed the door and looked at her “Did I told you how beautiful you are today? “ “No, but I know anyway!” he smiled coming closer, he started rubbing her shoulders “Can I talk with you?” “Sure Kermit.” “I decided which act to put in the show!” “The Frog?” he looked at her surprised “Yes, how do you know?” “I noticed some…chemistry!” “Oh, really? Well she is an old friend from the swamp.” she looked at him threw the mirror “I will be honest with you, in my childhood long before you she was my girlfriend but now you know I only have eyes for you!” he smiled, she made a forced smile “Thank you Kermit for being honest with me!” Kermit got out of the dressing room, he closed the door, Piggy looked to herself in the mirror and then she turned around very quickly throwing the brush to the door.
“So guys we have to start rehearsing to make sure when it comes to the time of the show we are perfect!” said Kermit “Did you found a guest star yet?” asked Gonzo, “Not yet but I’m working on it” they smiled “What each one of you are thinking to do?” “Kermit I’m thinking to do an act with sharks!” said Gonzo, “Gonzo how you will put sharks in the stage?” “In a giant aquarium!” “Gonzo I’m not sure if that will result, think something less dangerous! Fozzie what are you thinking to do” “I’m working in some jokes that personally I think they are really great!” “I hope so! I’m in my office to find us our perfect guest star to our opening night, if you need something call me” he got upstairs.
“Guys we need to be perfect and show Kermit that we can pull a serious and entertainment show!” said Fozzie “I think you’re in the wrong show!” said Floyd, the band laughed “Oh babe don’t be mean, and Fozzie is right we have to work hard, we don’t have Ricky Gervais paying for good reviews, this is real life not a movie!” “Yeah I know Janice; the band will rock the theater!” “That’s the spirit, men!” screamed Dr. Teeth enthusiastically.

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 10 – Is it Simple?
“Walter what do think about these jokes? Are they… funny?” asked Fozzie giving his notebook to Walter, he started reading “Hahaha, They are hilarious!” laughed Walter; Fozzie smiled, “Hey Floyd, Walter love my jokes, I think they´re ready to be on the show!” “What? Walter thinks everything you write funny, you can't ask him, that’s obvious; give it to me!” Floyd took the notebook from Fozzie and read it; “This is real good!” “Really?” smiled Fozzie with the eyes shining “No!” laugh Floyd “You have some work to do” “Don´t worry, I know you can do it!” said enthusiastically Walter “Thanks Walter, I will get it right!” “I know you will” said Kermit getting down the stairs “Did you finish your work?” asked Dr. Teeth “Yes I did, and I founded us a guest star.” “Really, Who?” asked Gonzo getting out of his human cannon, “I will say when we have dinner, to tell everyone at the same time!” “Is someone good?” “Is someone great, Gonzo!” “Oh Good!”
Miss Piggy was in her dressing room rubbing her head trying to relax and think to the same time, suddenly Janice appear behind her “Do you don’t know how to knock?!” asked Piggy rough “I did knock, but no one answered.” “Maybe is because I don´t want to be disturb!” “It’s polite to answer in either ways!” “I don’t need to be polite, I’m a Diva, I can do what I want!” Janice looked at her surprised “Are you alright?” “Yes, I am, now you can leave!” Janice opened the door “Wait!... What did you wanted?” “I was here to tell you that Kermit found us a celebrity guest and will announce who it is at dinner!” “Thank you!” answered Piggy with a low voice “You welcome!” Janice waited a little with the hand on the doorknob and then closed the door “Look I don’t know you deeply but… I know you; and I have a feeling that something is bother you; we are not close but I see you as family and if you have any problem I’m here to help!” Piggy made a slight smiled “I’m fine, but thank you!” “I will leave you now!” said Janice sweetly; she closed the door, “I can handle my problems myself!” Piggy took her phone and started texting.
“Where you were?” asked Floyd “I told Piggy that Kermit found us the guest star!” “Ok; do you have any idea for a song for us to play?” “Why, my man doesn't have inspiration today?” “What a great sense of humor!” smiled Floyd kissing Janice “Do you want to take a walk to find some inspiration?” “I would love to see the sunset!” “It would be pretty romantic” “That’s the point Floyd” Floyd took Janice hand “Let´s go then!” Piggy was spying Floyd and Janice through the door ajar with fascination in her eyes “So simple, why love is simple for them?” whispered to herself and then closed the door.
Daisy entered in the theater and came by Rowlf “I’m sorry Mister Dog?” “Is Rowlf!” answered him laughing “Mister Rowlf, where is Kermit?” “Probably in his office!” “Where it is? Can you tell me?” “Of course, you are the girl that is gonna make part of our show aren't you?” “Depends on what I’m going to talk with Kermit now, so, where is the office?” “Is up there!” Rowlf pointed “Thank you”.
“Kermit, may I come in?” “Daisy? Yes, why are you here?” “I…I received a sms telling me that I was not needed to the show anymore!” “What, I didn't send you anything!” “Are you sure?” “Yes, of course I still need you, I was here noting some ideas for your act right now, I wouldn't throw you away from the show!” “Oh, I’m relief!” she smiled “But, if wasn't you the one that text me, who was it?” “I’m not sure, but I have an idea!” “Who?” “Miss Piggy!” “You’re girlfriend? Why?” “Maybe jealousy; is very her, and I noticed that something was odd with her this afternoon!” Kermit turned away thinking, “Are you going to a talk with her?” “Yes, I will!”

PigsInSpace2205

Reaction score
Next chapter, please im waitting i really like this one dont leave this fanfic like this

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
I will post today or tomorrow, I already wrote the next chapter I just need to post :smile:

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 11 - Hush the Truth

Someone knocked Miss Piggy's dressing room door, she turned looking to the door "Who is it?" "Is Kermit, may I come in?" "Yes, but if is to tell me that you found a guest star Janice already did that!" Kermit closed the door "No, is to talk about something more serious!", Piggy's heart started beating fast "What is the serious subject?" she asked trying to maintain calm "Is about Daisy!" "What I have to do with Daisy?" "She received a text saying that she was no longer need!", Piggy started brushing her hair looking to the mirror "The question remains the same, what do I have to do with her and what she receive?" "I want to know if was you!" "Moi what?" "The person who sent the text!" "You think I would waste my time with that frog? And why you always distrust me, there is a bunch of other people who could send that text!" Kermit stayed calm "True, but no one had reasons except you!" " what reasons? Tell me!", Kermit became a little nervous and tried to change the way of the conversation "Daisy gave me the number of who sent the text, it just takes me to call it to find out the true!", Piggy's heart was racing, kermit took his phone and called, after a 3 seconds her phone started ringing, she closed her eyes, she was cought; Kermit looked at her very serious "Why you can't be honest with me once in your life?", that phrase it was almost as a trigger that activate Piggy's anger "Honesty? You wanna talk with me about honesty? Fine, so you can start talking about what you are hiding from me about that frog from your youth!" she screamed, Kermit was suprised and afraid "What?... What are you talking about?" he stammered "Tell me!" Piggy was very sure and with a strong pose, her eyes were staring at Kermit not looking away for one second "You know about the kiss?"; that question made Piggy crumble in pieces, yes she knew but until now it wasn't totally true until came out of Kermit's mouth, she wanted to know but she didn't, in fact she didn't want to know anything more, it would hurt to much, "Piggy I can explain! It was in the swamp when..." "Don't!" "Don't what!" Kermit was confused and extremely sad for seeing her just like that, "Don´t speak! Just go away!" a tear fell from Piggy's eye, kermit got down on his knee and hold her hands "Piggy please! I love you, I don't want to loose you!" "You already did!" she turned her face away, Kermit rose from the ground and came to the door and looked at Piggy one more time:

[Kermit:]
You and me
We used to be together
Everyday together
Always
I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end
Piggy stared at the mirror seeing Kermit looking at her, her eyes were shining because of the tears:
[Miss Piggy:]
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know
[Piggy and Kermit:]
Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Kermir opened the door and walked away:
[Kermit:]
Our memories
Well, they can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening
Piggy leaned against the door crying:
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry
[Miss Piggy and Kemit:]
Don't speak
No, no, no
Don't speak
It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me I can see us dying
Are we?
Don't speak
No, no
Don't speak
Don't tell me cause it hurts!
I know what you're saying
Don't speak!
Don't speak!
Don't speak! Oh!
And I don't need your reasons
I know you're good
I know you're good
I know you're real good oh!
La la la la la la La la la la la la
Don't, Don't, uh-huh Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush darlin'
[Kermit:] Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la
[ Piggy and Kermit:]
Oh! Don't tell me cause it hurts!
[Piggy:]
Hush, darlin' Hush, darlin'
[Kermit:] Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la
Don't tell me tell me cause it hurts!
( song -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL1cwJlo5VQ)

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
Chapter 11 – Paris is My Lover
No one heard from Miss Piggy for the two months after the fight, Kermit was extremely worried, he was feeling guilty and thinking how he could have been so selfish, kissing another girl when he had a fantastic and loyal Girlfriend. They tried to hold the opening night to see if they would be able to contact her and have her on the show but they couldn't no longer, the opening night would have to happen.
In Paris our favorite Sleeping Beauty was awakening but in this version without a Prince Charming, after the terrible fight with Kermit and the dramatic disappearing, Piggy thought that France was the perfect place to be an escape, even Paris is the city of Love, she was looking as the only place where a frog wouldn't appear unless in a plate.
She was not lonely in that wonderful hotel, next to her was Foo Foo sleeping, Piggy looked at her dog, so peaceful and she was grateful for having such a good, sweet and supportive pet, but it was more that a pet, it was a friend.
“Bonjour my dear!” saluted Piggy, Foo Foo opened slightly her eyes and put her head on Piggy’s lap “You slept enough; it’s time to have brunch!” she put her fluffy night shoes and came to the table, she looked to the door and to the table and then smiled “Foo Foo, what you think about having breakfast in a coffee next to the Eiffel Tower?”, Foo Foo’s answer was jumping with happiness for finally getting out of the hotel.
Piggy and Foo Foo walked through the Paris streets, they looked incredibly chic elegant, the Diva was wearing a wonderful Valentino dress with colorful butterflies as the pattern, and the shoes were marine blue, the petite diva was wearing a diamond necklace, Piggy sited on the chair of the coffee and Foo Foo jumped to the other, in a few moments started appearing Paparazzi dying to know where Piggy was hiding and how her relationship with Kermit was “PIGGY, please answer some questions!!!” “Please Miss Piggy!!!”, she laughed enjoying the situation and turned to Foo Foo whispering “There’s nothing like Paparazzi to get you in good mood – then Piggy turned to the paparazzi and reporters with a big smile –OK boys, there’s no need to beg!”, they were surprised with her happiness and excitement in her voice, “Piggy where have you been in the last two months?” “Here in Paris, of course, such a magnificent place deserves some star quality to be even better!” they laughed “Is true the rumors about you and Kermit have broken up!” “All I can say is that the only frogs I plan to see are cook!” “So that means you’re single, are you searching for some love in your life!” “Why have anyone as lover when you can have Paris! Haven’t you see Devil wears Prada?” “Which was the reason for the break up?” “Frogs love to jump and he just jumped to the wrong pond! – she put her sun glasses and grabbed her croissant – now if you excuse moi I have places to go, was great to catching up!”
Piggy got to her hotel room and closed the door and her smile vanished, she put her head against the door and tried to stay strong, suddenly a voice awake her from her thoughts of pain “You’re a great actress, the best I have to say!”, she turned trying to clean the tears that may have fallen “Louis what are you doing here?” “I’m your publicist, remember? Having in count you’re giving interviews without my knowledge you may have forgot!” “No I didn't forget, it was just some questions, have you read yet?” “Internet makes miracles! But being honest with you, you know very well what you’re doing and I’m impressed with the happiness you were able to show!” “What did they write?” “I will read to you – After two months in the shadows of unacknowledged the Diva of our hearts appeared in Paris, beautiful as ever she was full of joy and happiness answering some private life questions to our reports , it seems that the long and lovely relation between the beauty and the frog is over, something very unexpected after the interviews in the promotion of Muppets Most Wanted where they seem madly in love; from what our reporters could understand the everyone’s favorite green fellow isn't so loyal and innocent as he seem and he may be the beast, Miss Piggy seems to be taking well the separation what is another surprised. Now that this blond powerhouse is single and without sign of reconciliation Paris will be full of men trying their luck, but one question still remains, we sure want to see more and more of this amazing entertainer, will Miss Piggy appear in new Muppet Show?”
“I hope so!” Louis said and Piggy sighed.