Anniversary Kermit Replica

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Wow, he really looks fantastic! One of the best looking Kermit replicas I've seen, honestly! His overall likeness definitely "feels" like Kermit, and that's hard to get right! Great job!

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Wow, he really looks fantastic! One of the best looking Kermit replicas I've seen, honestly! His overall likeness definitely "feels" like Kermit, and that's hard to get right! Great job!
Tell me about it! Haha
And thank you :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
That's some impressive work. As others have said, it's hard to get the look of a puppet just right, but you've gotten it down to three decimal places. I wish I could see this puppet "in person."

Muppetlab

Reaction score
That's some impressive work. As others have said, it's hard to get the look of a puppet just right, but you've gotten it down to three decimal places. I wish I could see this puppet "in person."
Thanks so much. Its taken many many trial and error experiments to get to what you see. About 4/5 full puppets and heads into the double figures.. But all your compliments must mean it was worth it.. So thanks :smile:

And if your ever in the UK look me up and maybe you can see it on person :/)

Slackbot

Reaction score
Believe me, I know all about that. With my Fraggle replicas, if I'm lucky I only do 3 tester skulls before I get what I want. If I'm lucky...well, I have a BIG garbage bag full of foam skulls. I stuff the patterns inside them because, who knows, what doesn't work for one character may help with another.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
My quest for the "perfect" replica contnues.
More updates coming soon :smile:

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Careful! The quest for a perfect replica is a slippery slope! It'll keep you awake at night. :stick_out_tongue:

But he is looking really good!