Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Are you going to make it?? I'm fine if you don't, and I'll understand if you have too busy a schedule...

crazy chris

Reaction score
Well ...we sorta did the selfie joke in another of the promos... but ya never know... right now we are knee deep in post production looks like it may be the end of July by the time we finish... sigh

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
OOHHH!!!!!! So, it'll come out at the end of July??!! Could you try to release it on July 27th, my birthday?? It'll be a great birthday present..

crazy chris

Reaction score
We sure hope to have it done by then! It's unbelievable how much work goes into it... hollywood makes it look so simple...lol

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
lolol... i dont want you to set your hopes too high... we are doing the best we can... but have limitations since we are just a small little creative group with no financial backing and full secular schedules that take all our free time away...

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Still looks very good, from the promos that I have seen!! Looks like one of the best web series ever!!

crazy chris

Reaction score
you are too kind!! Thanks so much for all the support and super duper kind words!! That means alot to us!!!!!!!!!!!!

theSHE124

Reaction score
Lovin' y'all promises so far! I've been meaning to say great music vid, man! :cool: I'm also part of an amateur (at least) puppet program, but I'll post it on a new thread later...:busy: