Muppets who missed their chance

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Phil Van Neuter; haven't seen him since MFS. I bring him up A LOT in threads about underused Muppets, b/c he was a fun character and has a lot of unused potential, especially as a foil/ nemesis for Bunsen Honeydew.
Well, Brian Henson retired from doing Muppet related things, I think.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Well, Brian Henson retired from doing Muppet related things, I think.
It is too early to recast him? Like I said, I feel the character has a lot of potential that is going to waste, and I liked Van Nueter's overall design as well.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I know, but at the same time Jerry, Jim, Frank, and Richard had voices and mannerisms that could never be duplicated, but other Muppeteers have taken on their characters nonetheless.
But Brian WAS one of the other muppeteers who tried to fill in for Richard's Characters, and even his father's Newsman.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
If i had to pick which muppets i'd want to see in the next film, here's who i'd pick:
-Mary Louise (little girl)
-Bill the Bubble Guy
-Angel Marie
-Agnes Stonewick
-Zondra
-Zippity Zap
-Chip
-Clifford
-Old Joe
-Calico
-Gorgon Heap
-George the Janitor
-Johnny Fiama
-Polly Lobster
-Mr. PoodlePants
-Spotted Dick
-Blind Pew
-Louis Kazagger
-Walleye Pike
-Old Tom
-Mad Monty
-Undertaker
-Catgut
-Rover Joe
-Black Dog
-Clueless Morgan
-One-Eyed Jack
-Larry and Oliver
-T.R.
-Janice Moopet
-Rowlf Moopet
-Kermit Moopet
-Fozzie Moopet
Sorry, Miss Poogy, it's time to give your other fellow Moopets a turn.

los

Reaction score
I really liked Hilda. She was like the den mother on the Muppet Show. It was funny when she tried to play it up as a younger woman.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Seeing how well Calico, Blind Pew, Black Dog, Angel Marie, Spotted Dick, Walleye Pike, One-Eyed Jack, Pops, and Big Mean Carl did in Muppets Most Wanted, there's a good chance those characters will be in the next film. Anywho, if they do another film, here's who i want to see in it:
Muppet Characters (speaking):
Animal, Babies, Beaker, Beauregard, Big Mean Carl, Bobby Benson, Bobo the Bear, Camilla, Chickens, Constantine, Crazy Harry, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Dr. Teeth, Fazoobs, Floyd, Foo-Foo, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Janice, Kermit, Lew Zealand, Link Hothgrob, Louis Kazagger, Miss Piggy, Newsman, Penguins, Pepe the King Prawn, Pops, Rizzo the Rat, Robin the Frog, Rowlf the Dog, Sam the Eagle, Scooter, Statler and Waldorf, The Swedish Chef, Sweetums, Uncle Deadly, Walter
Background Muppets (non-speaking):
80's Robot, Afghan Hound, Agnes Stonewick, Angel Marie, Annie Sue, Behemoth, Beautiful Day Monster, Bill the Bubble Guy, Black Dog, Blind Pew, Blustering Bellowpane Monster, Bubba the Rat, Calico, Catgut, Chip, Clifford, Clueless Morgan, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Droop, Frackles, George the Janitor, Gorgon Heap, Hobos, Janooce, Johnny Fiama, Kermoot, Larry, Lips, Mad Monty, Mahna Mahna, Marvin Suggs, Mary Louise (little girl), Muppaphones, Mutations, Nigel the Conductor, Old Joe, Old Tom, Oliver, One-Eyed Jack, Pigs, Pokey, Polly Lobster, Mr. Poodlepants, Quongo, Rats, Rover Joe, Roowlf, Sal Minella, Snowths, Spotted Dick, Thog, Trumpet Girl, T.R., Undertaker, Walleye Pike, Wayne and Wanda, Zippity Zap, Zondra, Zoot

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Vendaface! He never got a chance to do anything but three measly sketches and a random season 3 return. Also, the non-piggy moopets did literally NOTHING. I really wanted to hear Rowlf or Janice as moopets, and wouldn't kermoot be a no-brainer for some decent screen-time?