Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
You're the best, Chris!!! Just don't give too much away... better off with it as a big YouTube video, then scattered around teaser trailers for it...

crazy chris

Reaction score
It's a tricky world we live in... technology has created an attention deficit like never before... So we don't even begin to believe that anyone in the demographic we are shooting for will ever sit down and watch the whole thing... so though we will release it as a full episode... we will definitely parse it out into smaller pieces and categories for those segments on our future website... (ie: songs / letters from gabby/ etc) plus we plan to have a dozen or more reoccurring satelite segments that are never in the official episodes... so essentially we will be like a menu...with meals and ala carte servings as well

as much as i hate it... we must conform to the beast...lol

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
It's a tricky world we live in... technology has created an attention deficit like never before... So we don't even begin to believe that anyone in the demographic we are shooting for will ever sit down and watch the whole thing... so though we will release it as a full episode... we will definitely parse it out into smaller pieces and categories for those segments on our future website... (ie: songs / letters from gabby/ etc) plus we plan to have a dozen or more reoccurring satelite segments that are never in the official episodes... so essentially we will be like a menu...with meals and ala carte servings as well

as much as i hate it... we must conform to the beast...lol

cc
Got it, Chris. I wish the best of luck with post production and editing and uploading it.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Cant thank you guys enough for all the love and support!! It means so much!!!!!!!!!!

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
YOU GUYS ROCK!! hee hee... Thanks again!!

We definitely need to do some updates but the production stuff is all just me and the co creator Ben sitting out our computers...lol... as soon as we get some more fun stuff going i will get some pics up!!

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
THERE!!! I just watched ALL of your YouTube videos, which led me to having a dream about your show... It's 2015. A lot of episodes of Starship Sassafrass have been uploaded. I forgot all about the show. So, I set on a quest to watch all of the episodes. But... NO!!!!!!! My computer dies, and the only thing I can watch is the ones that I watched last night... then I woke up. This is 100 percent true that I had this dream.