Favorite Muppet Movie Action Scene

What's The Best Action Scene In a Muppet Movie?

• The Great Muppet Caper

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Muppet Treasure Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muppets From Space

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

• The Muppets' Wizard of Oz

• The Muppets (2011)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Muppets Most Wanted

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread like this anywhere, so I made it. There have been many muppet movies with action scenes, but then again not all of them do, TMM, MTM, and MCC. Though what is the all-time best action scene of them all?

P.S. The poll has a closing date, because there'll most likely be more muppet movies with action scenes in the next decade.

DrDientes

Reaction score
Mmmm... For me it's a tie between the police chasing Miss Piggy/the fight with the thieves in TGMC, and the helicopter scene in MMW. But I'll go with the first, because Louis Kazzager and :wink:: "Popcorn, chicken?"

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Is the scene with Miss Piggy stealing roller skates and chasing after that thief in Muppets Take Manhattan not actiony enough to be considered? That's one of my favorites.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Is the scene with Miss Piggy stealing roller skates and chasing after that thief in Muppets Take Manhattan not actiony enough to be considered? That's one of my favorites.
Sorry I didn't put that there, didn't come to my mind, plus there isn't much action besides that last part when piggy drops on the guy, the rest is just running, but you can still vote for it.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Also, sorry to anyone who liked the TMM action scene, I forgot to add that too.