Sweetums Full Costume Suit

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would love to buy this costume, but unfortunately is still way more than I would pay.
I wish you wouldn't of only made 4 to create that price. Your other costumes are around $200 or $300. I guess it also doesn't help being an inch too tall than 5' 9.

Muppet child

Reaction score
This was part of a special commissioned work to build one suit. Because of other three persons interest we made four suits at the same time. If only one unit was to be created individually it would cost more. And since there was , and there is not a lot of interest on them, we are not going to make more Sweetums suits.
This is a left over suit made for a client who had problems with his paypal account and could not take it.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
If you hang out around furries (which I have), custom made full body suits usually run into the 1000s or 2000s for something of this quality. At the price it's being offered right now, I consider that a steal. So I guess you'll need to find a furry who likes Sweetums, lol.

Muppet child

Reaction score
One last price drop before taking this to ebay. Take it for 630 US dollars, and shipping with tracking and insurance included.