Now what's going on with YouTube?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Is anyone having the issue where if you watch a YouTube video and then go to a different page, leave it stable for several hours, then go back to the watch page for that previous video, the video doesn't even play? Then you have to refresh the page in order to play the video?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem? I can't remove any video from my watch history. It's so annoying! Does anyone know how to fix it?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is anyone having the issue where if you watch a YouTube video and then go to a different page, leave it stable for several hours, then go back to the watch page for that previous video, the video doesn't even play? Then you have to refresh the page in order to play the video?
I've got an internet speed upgrade.... scratch that... and expensive internet speed upgrade against my will (long story) and I still managed to get that error a couple times. Overall, videos play smoother and I can load and watch a 10 minute thing in less than a half hour... but every so often, it just stops streaming.

I've been shouting about this for the past year. It's all on their end and it has to do with the crappy software they're using and I'd bet the telecoms have a nice piece of that pie too.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Guys, what do I do with this creator studio crap? I can't even go to my history or likes anymore. Can I get rid of it?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Maybe this is just for Chrome users, but now I have this issue with playing a playlist in full screen on Autoplay. After about three-four videos, it just starts skipping ahead one video every time, and it's inconvenient. What's the deal?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
i've actually had a problem where everything looks pixelated and then it usually fixes itself after a while. It's not low quality blurry...its pixelated...

I thought it might be my video card maybe but idk??? its only youtube videos and its only some youtube videos

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Youtube has bizarrely been downgrading in its website quality. Now, you can't reply to a user, you have to put a + sign and try to find their name. The posts aren't organized by dates until you want it to, and the bar at the top where you could click on your channel or your favorites, or your watch later and liked videos has disappeared :mad:! What's next, you're not aloud to comment on a video unless you like it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe it.

I just can't believe it.

After all these months (matter of fact, it's been pretty much over a year now), YouTube has finally admitted that... tabs don't work anymore. In fact, they've announced that tabs have been retired altogether. Yeah, I pretty much figured that out when new vids weren't turning up in search results, no matter what keywords you searched.