Funniest TMS Scenes

Muppet Master

Reaction score
In the zero mostel episode when Kermit tries to hide to Sam that he's booked lady wrestlers, :smile:.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
When John Cleese invaded the Swintrek was hilarious. Both John and Jerry Nelson stole the entire segment.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
When John Cleese invaded the Swintrek was hilarious. Both John and Jerry Nelson stole the entire segment.
That whole PIS sketch had me laughing and rolling on the floor, in fact that happened during the majority of that entire episode.

cjd874

Reaction score
The entire Steve Martin episode. Not only was Steve at his funniest, but the auditioning acts are something that only Jim and his staff could have come up with.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
"The Wright Brothers at Kittyhawk" is probably one of the funniest, more absurd bits they've ever done on the show.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do I even need to?

The Any Old Iron number. Song's not that funny, the Muppets don't do anything particularly funny either. You know where I'm going with this, so if you haven't heard me say it a hundred times, move on.

The Muppet with the missing pupil! The puppeteer tries so hard to push him as far into the background as possible to make it look inconspicuous, but in doing so, makes the character impossible to miss! So you have the entire music number where an otherwise unnoticeable background error winds up dancing around onscreen for a whole 2 minutes, and you just cannot take your eyes off of it. There have been little mistakes here and there on varying levels of obviousness, but this one may as well have the character screaming "I HAVE NO EYE! I HAVE NO EYE!" for the whole number.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
:wink::smile::attitude: That last backstage scene in the Elton John episode when Kermit bets Sam that if mozart wore high heels and stocking and wigs that he'd have to introduce elton john, then scooter comes with a picture of the exact description and they all push Sam to dress him up, HILARIOUS!! Let's face it, most of what Sam did on TMS was comedy gold.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
No-brainer. The Steve Martin episode... let's see... um... The Rhyming Song in the Loretta Lynn episode.... Vincent Price episode " MAKEUP!!"..... hmm... what do we have here.... The John Cleese episode where they have that sketch where The Muppets try to make him do a song and dance.... Zero Mostel when Sam the Eagle is talking.... I could go on for hours, just saying.

cjd874

Reaction score
How could we forget the Muppet News bit with Spike Milligan?!