The Muppets LEGO...Again!

Which character sets should I include? (MULTIPLE SELECTION)

• Total voters

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I'm going to use the fedora on Fozzie, that might be a good hat on Dr. Teeth though. What set is that from so I can buy it from LEGO.
I'd be interested in how the Fedora looks...my concern is that it is too big, but it is worth a shot. The Bowlers was in one of the CMF series (8 I think), but I have seen them in the make your own minifigures stands at the Lego store...might also be in some of the Lone Ranger sets.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Yeah I also think the fedora may be a bit too big but there really isn't much else in the way of suitable headgear, so you'll just have to go with what you have.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I'd be interested in how the Fedora looks...my concern is that it is too big, but it is worth a shot. The Bowlers was in one of the CMF series (8 I think), but I have seen them in the make your own minifigures stands at the Lego store...might also be in some of the Lone Ranger sets.
Yeah I also think the fedora may be a bit too big but there really isn't much else in the way of suitable headgear, so you'll just have to go with what you have.
I know the fedora will look big, but it will have to do.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I get it though....it's the downside to the no custom parts rule....

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I get it though....it's the downside to the no custom parts rule....
I know, I had plans for custom parts, but I still kept the regular heads. For Kermit, his eyes would be a custom piece, Beaker had a custom head, A bunch of special hats, hair and chickens.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Well you could do chickens...lego heads printed with chickens with a piece for feet perhaps.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
No problem...I'm excited to see what you come up with