Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
(Hey guys so update:I'm graduated now! Woo hoo all done with stupid school and now I finished a story on my OC and how she came about living with electric mayhem I hope you enjoy.)

"Another great show guys!" Kermit the frog commented as the band walked off stage after yet again another sick closing performance on the muppet show.
"Fer sure" replied the blond female lead guitarist of the electric mayhem,Janice
She turned to smile at her boyfriend Floyd Pepper who was also the bass player.
"You did great baby! You can sure play a mean guitar solo" He said to her smiling back.
"Awegh wow like you did great too" janice replied blushing
"All of you were great tonight!"exclaimed the young gopher Scooter,whom was the nephew of JP who was the owner of the muppet theatre. He was there every night working for kermit who was their boss.
"Thanks man!" Said Zoot,the saxist
"Kerm today's Friday isn't it?" asked Dr.T,the leader of the band and keyboard player
"Why yes it is! Which means it's officially the weekend" replied Kermit
"WEEKEND! WEEKEND!"chanted Animal,the crazed drummer.
"Yes now folks have an amazing weekend and remember to be here tuesday morning for our next practice" said Kermit
"Sounds like a plan!" said Zoot
"Alright come on Jan, lets go put the band equipment on the bus" said Floyd as he took animals chain starting for the bus
"Like coming!" said Janice picking up her guitar case and music sheets,following them out the backstage exit door. She struggled down the steps carrying her heavy guitar and armload of music.Floyd noticed her struggling and took her guitar to help her once he got to the bottom.
"Like thank you...WHOA!" Janice slipped on the last steps and fell to the ground. Music sheets flying out of her hands going everywhere.
"Janice!"cried Floyd as he picked her up off the ground "you alright?"
"Like yea just rully took a tumble there" she replied dusting off her pants. "Take the guitars to the bus I'll meet you guys there once I collect my music"
"Okay" Floyd replied grabbing the guitars and animal as Janice bent down to gather her papers. As she finished a sound that sounded like singing startled her thoughts. She looked around to see a young female brunette with messy hair and in a baggy hoodie and sweats standing by the dumpster. Janice watched and listened to her haunting but beautiful voice intently trying to get a closer look as the young woman began fidgeting her front hoodie pocket for something. She pulled out a small gun and loaded it and began to pull back the trigger. Janice gasped in horror as she began aiming the gun at the side of her head. This was obviously a suicide.
"Like NO!!" Janice cried running closer causing the girl to turn and look at her kinda spooked not expecting her presence at the time.
"Miss...you like have no idea what you're doing!"
"What's it to ya?" The girl replied all snarky
"Look please don't do this. Like you're so young I don't want to have to witness somebody killing themselves..I-I'm callin the cops" Janice exclaimed pulling her phone out beginning to write 911
"Look now ya blond hippie, you hit that dial button I am pullin the trigger" the girl cried tightening her grip on the gun "You have no idea what I am going through I'd be better off a goner! I can't deal with this crap"
"Please! Like You probably have a family at home worried sick about you"
"Oh please! They're the ones that kicked me out telling me I was worthless girl. They're a bunch of drunken druggies who could care less about where I am right now. Seriously who even cares about a stupid homeless girl anyway You can't trust anybody around here" she said tearing up. The hand that was holding the gun started to shake.
Janice's heart then began to sink hearing this and softened up "OMG!" She extended her arm toward her "I care! You can like trust me! Now please I'm like gonna have to ask you to hand over the gun and like let me help you or just shoot yourself but like when that happens know that I will be attempting to keep you alive i will still be calling the police. Your choice" exclaimed Janice.
The girl sighed "Promise?"
Janice smiled in reassurance and nodded.
The girl slowly lowered the gun from her temple and placed it gently in Janice's extended hand. "Good girl" said Janice throwing the gun in the dumpster. Janice then motioned her to come closer. The girl responded by taking a few shaky steps toward her. "There now You're okay.." reassured Janice as she took the girls hand leading her to stand beside her. Then the unimaginable happened the girl then sank to the ground and began to cry,now looking very vulnerable. "Oh honey" cried Janice as she sat beside the girl putting an hand in her shoulder.All of a sudden the girl laid her head on Janice's shoulder and was clinging to her like a lost child. Janice was a bit shocked by her gesture but then began to realize this was the first time someone had reached out to her,all she wanted was to be loved and have a real family. Janice cried with her stroking her brown hair hugging her close and rocking her gently in her arms to calm her. The girls crying then turned into moans and whimpers responding to Janice's gentle motherly touch.
"Why you being so nice to me??" The girl asked
"Like Because it's not only the right thing to do but like cuz I care.I don't like seeing people thinking and saying they are very worthless when like you're obviously not at all. You're like actually very beautiful like I'm not saying this just to make you feel better I'm saying that cause it's the truth I know what it's like to feel alone in the crazy world" said Janice
"Well thank you..you seem very sweet" said the girl sniffling as Janice handed her a Kleenex from her jacket pocket and rubbed her shoulders to soothe her.
"Like I'm Janice by the way"
"I'm Kylie"
"Kylie,That's a pretty name" said Janice shaking her hand
"Eh mama what's taking so long l- oh!" Floyd began as he saw Janice comforting Kylie
"Who's this jan?"
"Floyd this is Kylie she's suicidal and homeless. This is my boyfriend Floyd"
"Hi" said Kylie
"Hey there yourself hon"
"You mind getting that extra jacket for her in the bus?"
"Yea sure" Floyd ran back to the bus and got out the old combat jacket of Zoot's and brought it over as he and Janice helped Kylie put it on.
"Girl you're very cold" Floyd commented as he had brushed Kylie's neck putting the jacket on
"Oh well this is nothing I've been out in like -50 when there was snow"
"Oh wow I can imagine" said Janice "Honey can you like take her to the bus where it's warm I better like go get the rest of the band and let them know like the bus is packed and ready to go and tell them about this"
"About what?" asked Floyd rubbing Kylie's hands to warm them up
"Like That Kylie's a new member of the band"
"What??" Floyd and Kylie cried out at the same time
"Yeah I heard you sing,Kylie, you're like amazing your voice gave me chills through my spine and you need a place to stay,a job and people to take care of you don't you?"
"Well yea..I-I don't know what to say you guys..thank you!" Cried Kylie in joy as she hugged them squealing
"No problem like we couldn't just leave you to freeze to death" said Janice
Kylie smiled
"Alright lets get ya warmed to some more in the bus" said Floyd with a hand touching Kylie's back. "We'll see ya back on the bus Jan"
"Fer sure" Janice gave Floyd a quick peck on the cheek and patted Kylie's shoulder as she took off to get Dr.Teeth and Zoot as Floyd took Kylie to the bus.
"Here go sit in the back here it's warmer cause the heaters there"said Floyd pointing to it
"Okay thanks Floyd" said Kylie as she took a seat
"Woman!" cried Animal whom was napping in the back where his leash was chained. Kylie leaped back a little in fright scooted closer to Floyd who was standing beside her seat.
"Oh its ok he wont hurt ya. hes actually quite friendly that's just Animal he's our drummer" said Floyd putting his arm around her to reassure her
"Oh okay"she said
"Animal come say hello to our new family member Kylie"
Animal walked over and eyed Kylie and said "hi Kylie..oh you pretty!"
"Awe hi buddy thanks" Kylie said smiling as she gave animal a scratch on the back of the head as he panted like a dog.
"He really likes that" laughed Floyd
"You're actually kinda cute animal" Kylie said to him
"Awe really?" Animal said as he rested his head against her legs as Floyd giggled watching him being a sap.
"So how long have you been on the streets for?" Floyd asked
"Oh prob like at least 10 months"
"Oh my well you're very lucky my main squeeze found ya"
"Yea..she stopped me before I killed myself...she's very nice and understanding.. you're lucky to have her"
"Oh my..Yea she's amazing isn't she? I'm glad you're still here" said Floyd touching her arm
"Yea she is and me too Im very thankful to have met you two tonight"
"Me too. There's two more members in the band,Zoot and Dr.Teeth,Teeths our main man I think you'll like them as well"
"Cool so how long have you and Janice been together for?"
"Oh a long while..she's been my most serious and longest relationship so far"
"Oh you thinking about popping the question to her? Do you see you guys married in 10 years?"
"Yea I have thought about it and I'm not sure i do really love her but the thing is does she see me the same way I see her I'm just afraid that if we get married it'll fall apart to be honest"
Floyd hung his head tearing up a little he never told anyone this before. Not even the guys in the band
"Oh Floyd I'm sure she does love you just as much you love her" Kylie said touching his shoulder
"You think so?"
"Yeah! I know I just met her but I do think by how kind she was towards me having just met me and helping me get out of this dump that I'm sure she does care a great deal about you"
"Well why thank you" said Floyd giving her a side hug smiling
"Yea no prob" said Kylie
Right then Janice was back on the bus.
'They coming?' Floyd asked
Janice nodded as she slide in the seat behind Kylie and Floyd
'How ya doing there girl?' she asked putting a hand on Kylie's back.
'I'm alright' she said smiling to Janice.
Soon Zoot and Dr Teeth were on the bus loading their things and Floyd went over to help them out. Zoot couldn't help but keep glancing over to the back of the bus where Kylie and Janice where. 'Man she's very beautiful' he thought as he sat his sax in the bus compartment. After he did so he walked over to see Kylie laughing at something Janice was saying.
'Hi' he managed to say
'Hey' they said back
'So you're the one Janice was talking bout right?'
Kylie giggled a little and nodded. She thought he was pretty cute considering how old he was.
'Fer sure. This is Kylie'
'Hey there I'm Zoot' Zoot sat beside her and offered to shake her hand
'Oh The saxophone player right?' Kylie said as they shook
'Ya that's me sax is my ax man'
'Nice!' Kylie said smiling bearing cheek bones and very straight teeth which had some obvious orthodontic work done
'And this must be Dr Teeth' she added as she nodded at his approached presence
'Indeed I am my dear,I believe you're Kylie?' Teeth said as they shook hands.
'Yeah I'm pretty sure of it I'm the only other girl here besides Miss Janice'
Dr.Teeth laughed at her sarcastic joke. 'Alright Groovy Welcome to the band we'll be the ones you'll laugh and cry with anyway let's get go home' he said as he went to go drive the bus and Floyd went to sit with Janice. Zoot then saw he had a good opportunity to strike a conversation with Kylie.
'You know that jacket you're wearing is mine right?' He said pointing to the jacket that Floyd and Janice had given her to keep warm.
'Oh it is?! Did you want it back? I was given it by Janice and Floyd' asked Kylie
'What?..oh no!! it's fine you need it more than I do right now' he said touching her arm remembering her condition
'Awe thanks Zoot that's very thoughtful of you' Kylie blushed at his sweet words. He was quite a charmer.
'No problem. I couldn't just say no to someone who had freezed out in the cold every night.' Kylie's eyes began to water as she bit her lip trying to hold back tears
'Oh!' Zoot then took her hand to console her 'I didn't mean to upset you! I just was-I can't let down a pretty thing like you' Zoot turned red after what he had spat out.
'Awe! Oh no you never offended me, I'm just so touched by your guys kindness to me tonight I just dunno how to thank you' Kylie said as Zoot leaned close and soon he was kissing her. He immediately snapped out of it and pulled away.
'Oh! Sorry that was very uncalled for and inappropriate you're a young girl and I'm older guy' he said
'No! It's okay I don't care I liked it' Kylie said as she kissed him back this time
'And I don't think you look that old at all. Age is just a number ya know maturity is what defines you' she said
'Ya true' laughed Zoot. They leaned in once again to kiss as their feelings for each other was already getting strong after having just met.
'How long till your place?'
'Oh not for another hour' Zoot answered
'Okay' said Kylie as she yawned
'Sleepy?' He asked her
'A little' her head leaning against the window
'You can fall asleep on me if you want it'll be a lot comfier than leaning on the window'
'Thanks' Kylie said as she leaned her head on his shoulder and shut her eyes as he put an arm around her shoulders.
Janice smiled seeing Kylie getting very comfortable around them. She was going to be great company for the band to have.
Pretty soon the bus pulled into a driveway and garage of a house of three stories high.
'Wow nice place!' Kylie commented
'I guess you could say it's a comfy crib' said Floyd as he rapped his arm around Janice's shoulders as the two i
of them had a quick loving gaze at each other and got off.
Kylie smiled watching the two of them. They were defiantly one of the cutest couples shed ever seen and met.
'Hey! You coming?'
Zoot's voice interrupted her thoughts as she saw him extend a hand to her
'Oh ya! I am' she responded as she took his hand as he lead her off the bus while he carried his saxophone case in the other hand.
They entered the door in front which lead to a living room. Animal immediately booked around in circles around the couch.
'Hey now man calm down it's bedtime' said Teeth
'Yeah it's almost 11pm' Floyd said as he took animals chain and went upstairs with him to calm him down and make him sleepy.
'Well night guys' Kylie said curling up right in the middle of the living room floor
'Whoa what are you doing?' asked Dr Teeth
'Going to sleep' Kylie exclaimed
Janice sighed. Kylie was used to being homeless at this point that the floor was comfy compared to wear she usually slept.
'Like We have a guest bedroom ya know that can be your room?' Janice said
'Really?? Like I'll be in my very own bed??'
Janice smiled and nodded. 'Course sweetheart like why would we make you sleep on the floor??'
Kylie teared up at this. 'Wow!! I've never had my own bed in forever not even in my old home I had no bed! Thank you!' Kylie squealed and hugged Janice
'Oh! No prob' said Janice
'Well I'm exhausted I'm hitting the sack for the evening. Night Jan,teeth and Kylie!' Zoot said as he kissed Kylie's cheek going by as she blushed and touched her cheek as he walked away.
'Goodnight Zoot!' She said softly
'You think they like each other?' Mumbled teeth to Janice in a sarcastic tone
'O'rully!'Janice said giggling in awe 'anyway Kylie follow me I'll show you where ur room is!' Janice took her arm and lead her up the stairs and opened the door to one of the former guest rooms.
'Looks cozy!' said Kylie
Janice went into the dresser drawers and dug out some clean pyjamas for her 'Here these will be yours these were like given to me for Christmas by my little sister and they rully got too big after I lost weight during my organic diet' Janice placed them on the side of the bed then opened a door to show Kylie her very own bathroom and shower.
'Sweet! I get a bathroom to myself?!'
'Fer sure! All yours babe' said Janice as she opened the drawer digging out stuff like a packaged toothbrush,makeup bag,brush and soap.
'How do you have so much stuff?!' Kylie asked digging around her new makeup bag to see Mac,CoverGirl and Maybelline branded stuff.
'Oh like we always buy extra stuff. Ya never rully know when you may need it' said Janice
'Ya Touché' said Kylie. 'Man I dunno how to thank you Janice the band and you have done so much for me in the past few hours'
'Oh no need sweetheart i'm just doing what was the right and good thing to do. Now I better let you get changed and to bed we've got a pretty crazy weekend going on starting tomorrow and I'm going to take you shopping for clothes and other essentials'
'Goodnight Janice' Kylie said as she embraced her once again 'thank you so much'
'Good night darling' Janice said with a smile as she hugged back 'If you need anything at all Floyd,Animal and My room is just across from you'
'Alrighty' Kylie said as Janice left the room closing the door behind her giving space.
'Hey mama' Floyd greeted his girl as she came into their room to strip into her pjs.
'Like Hey babe' Janice said as she pulled on her pajama shorts crawling into bed and into his lap
'How's Kylie adjusting?' Floyd asked as he rubbed her knees
'Oh like she's doing okay. She seems like she was very excited about having a bed. She claimed she rully never had one before not even in her old home. Honey, I rully think she wasn't treated very well by her parents. I'm concerned It seems to me that she was beaten and raped' Janice said as she interlocked her fingers through his as they held hands.
'Yeah,possibly. From the way she's acting it seems like the most biggest explanation. It makes sense'
'I'm just rully worried for Kylie babe.' Janice said as she curled up against his chest as they lay down
'Oh don't be jan she's safe and sound now that she's being taken care of by us' Floyd reassured as he kisses her forehead
'I know but like I understand what she had dealt with me being abused by like my uncle and aunt when I lived with them. It's a lot of emotional damage a rully big weight on your shoulders it always comes back to haunt you'
'Awe Dont you worry baby she's just down the hall from us and if she's upset she'd come talk to you. You're a sweet person Janice' Floyd said as he stroked her blond hair out of her face.
'Ya you're right sweetie she would talk to me'
'Mhmm now lets go to sleep Goodnight my sweet flower' Floyd said as they kissed goodnight
'Night baby' said Janice snuggling in his chest listening to his heartbeat and twirling his moustache hairs till she fell asleep.
Janice awoke about a couple hours later having trouble getting back to sleep she couldn't help but think in concern of Kylie. 'Hmmm maybe a little glass of warm milk'll get me back to sleep' she thought. She slowly arose out of bed trying not to wake up a snoring Floyd and went down into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of milk to heat up.
'Janice?'
Janice leapt a little at the sudden call of her name she turned around to see it was Kylie
'Oh! Hey Kylie'
'Cant sleep?'
Janice took a sec and shook her head in response
'Its okay neither can I! You alright?'
Janice sighed as she took her warm milk out of the microwave.
'Well I-I..' She began
'Its okay you can talk to me! You already done a lot for me now it's time I return the favour. What's the matter janice??'
'Okay why don't we go sit down and I'll tell ya' said Janice as they lay on the couch. Kylie sat down putting her legs in Janice's lap.
'You don't mind this do ya?'
Kylie asked
'Oh no like not at all' said Janice putting a hand on her knee.
'So what's up? What's on your mind?'
'Okay well I was just feeling very-scared for you..I mean you were in the streets so you must have a rough past ya know'
'You're right I do..I grew up in a violent home.on an average day parents drinking a bottle a day ,expecting a lot from me. They told me I was worthless,a **** and that they wish they never had me...'
'Oh my god...Kylie..' Janice held her hand as she sniffled laying her head on her shoulder
'If I did something they didn't like they beat me...' Kylie sobbed
Janice then enveloped her in her arms as if a small child which she sort of looked like one being small for her she. Janice just caressed her hair and face in a motherly matter.
'I don't consider them my parents. I sometimes just pray at night that I'll find a mom and dad that'll be there for me' She buried her face in Janice's chest crying into her breasts. Kylie may have been an adult but she needed a real mom and dad in her life to care for you and know what real love is.
'Shhh' Janice hushed her rocking her back and forth in her arms to ease her sobbing whilst still stroking Kylie's light brown hair.
'You're not alone babe you've got us now. You've got a mom now' a smile pursed into Janice's big lips.
'Oh Janice! I-I..' Kylie now began crying a mix of joyful tears clinging tighter to her as if she could lose her.
Janice hugged her back continuing to baby her as her face lay into her shoulder and blond hair. Janice began to feel the motherly feeling she had never felt before. She gently pressed her large lips on Kylie's forehead lightly kissing her and dried the tears on her face with a tissue.
'I'm right here girly' Janice said softly . Kylie's loud sobbing then turned into quiet whimpers and sobs.
'I'm very sorry that you went through that like no one deserves to be treated that way fer sure. I myself was abused by the aunt and uncle I thought loved me after my parents took off. I was abandoned just like you I know how it feels' Janice said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
'I finally found someone who understands me!' Kylie said
'I never like talked about this topic rully with anyone except you and floyd' Janice admitted
It felt good to let it all out. Kylie soon then began to yawn.
'Ready to like head Back to bed?'
She shook her head. 'I can't sleep. Not by myself'
'Okay want me to sleep with you tonight?'
'Yeah..maybe the next couple nights'
'Okay come on'
Janice lead Kylie back upstairs into her bedroom. Kylie crawled into the queen bed as Janice tucked her in and got in beside her.
Kylie shifted to lay her head in Janice's lap as Janice rubbed her back
'Janice?'
'Hmm?'
'You won't leave me right? You'll stay with me the whole night?'
'Of course sweetheart I'm not going anywhere'
'Promise?!'
'Cross my heart. Close your eyes and go to sleep you're obviously overtired'
'Okay..I..'
'Shhh Mama Jan's here. She's not going anywhere I'll be here when you wake up just go to sleep' whispered Janice
Kylie reached out to just hold onto her hand to be sure and to reassure herself that Janice was still here as her eyes drooped finally asleep.
'Goodnight honey' Janice whispered as she gave her a kiss on the head and leaned back falling asleep herself still having a hold on Kylie's hand. Things would be better in the morning. Kylie had a real family now..the Electric Mayhem.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Yes,I hope too :flirt: Sorry,I can write a story,but I not so good in English,that I can write a whole story in English