Sesame Prototype Pictures

Hartley

Reaction score
I don't think there's anyone on these forums who doesn't wish we'd got the Sesame Street figures, they would have made a fantastic addition to the series. I'm just so glad we did get the wonderful Super Grover figure.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I don't think there's anyone on these forums who doesn't wish we'd got the Sesame Street figures, they would have made a fantastic addition to the series. I'm just so glad we did get the wonderful Super Grover figure.
My point exactly.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
I actually didn't no that this one existed. this is actually helpful to see how big they wanted big bird to be

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm pretty sure most of us here have seen these pics many times before. But I've said it before and I'll say it again, seeing what could of been is still so heartbreaking to me,:cry:.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I really hate how these never came out. But companies go under, it happens. These are such nice looking figures. The proportions are incredible accurate. Maybe someday figures like these will happen. There's a market for it, definitely. So I'm hopeful. Guy and Two Headed Monster would've been great to own.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Slightly off topic but, here are some of the Fun-4-All prototypes figures.