The Muppets LEGO...Again!

Which character sets should I include? (MULTIPLE SELECTION)

• Total voters

Eyeball

Reaction score
Though as mentioned a few pages back, you really shouldn't go overboard on mini figs, maybe you should cut a few?

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Though as mentioned a few pages back, you really shouldn't go overboard on mini figs, maybe you should cut a few?
Yeah, I'll remove most of the Electric Mayhem. (Keeping Animal and Dr. Teeth)

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Perhaps when you present this you can give a list and display of must have minifigures (maybe 5) and then show the others as optional...or do a poll on Ideas similar to what happened with Dr. Who (or what you did at the top of the page).

FunnyBear

Reaction score

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I think Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo, and animal are a must.....all others would appeal to Muppet fans, but Lego will want a set that has a wider range of recognizably...that being said the core set is either the stage/theater or the back stag...or both (which is kind of where you are going).....I wish we knew why some sets get rejected and some don't...it is hard to tell what Lego wants once you get past the 10,000 vote stage.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Chickens are cool too....
I'm replying to your first reply. Long texts on mobile don't go too well. If you looked at the Execl Doc, most of the minifigs are attached to a location, like a free buliding game. Ex. Simpsons Tapped Out. Now, I can remove sone of the sets, and add some generic ones. But, I was thinking about maybe 10 figures.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Here are figures I'm marking as non removable:
First Mate Piggy, Captain Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julis Strangepork, Gonzo, Animal, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Statler, Waldorf, Kermit and Fozzie, maybe Rowlf

Making 13 (12 if you don't count Rowlf)