Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I also heard a quiet, wimpy sounding voice during the part when the Electric Mayhem says "Do it all again". I can't place the voice on any character in particular, and I can't recognize the performer doing the voice either.
could be lips!

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Okay, question, besides Pops and Gramps, what other muppets were on the ice wall? I wanna say the other muppets that were on the ice wall were Old Tom, George the Janitor, Inspector LaBrea, and Old Joe, but i can't know for sure whether it was them.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Okay, question, besides Pops and Gramps, what other muppets were on the ice wall? I wanna say the other muppets that were on the ice wall were Old Tom, George the Janitor, Inspector LaBrea, and Old Joe, but i can't know for sure whether it was them.
It's not any of them. I'm pretty sure one of them is a skeleton.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Maybe Dead Tom ended up in the gulag after all? Although that possibilty is unlikely.

Last edited:

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Hate to ask this, but who is the short dwarf gulag prisoner played by? Whoever plays them looks familiar like somebody iv'e seen before.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Ah i see. That hint helped. By the way, is the tall prisoner next to him in the last song the one played by Ray Liotta, Big Papa or is it somebody who looks like Big Papa?