Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
WHA????? Did everybody in West Virginia treat you guys like you were as famous as Justin Bieber used to be to girls?
hahahaha it such a small community... i love it! i dont think i could ever be happy in a huge city...

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
yeah its awesome... i could never own my own studio space in a big city... atleast not on my salary...lol

cc

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Watched a few more clips, and a few things. One I really like Gerdie's design, Its pretty cool. Also Kelvin and Dex are now some of my favourites I think they bounce well of each other. These are really Great keep up the Good work :smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Watched a few more clips, and a few things. One I really like Gerdie's design, Its pretty cool. Also Kelvin and Dex are now some of my favourites I think they bounce well of each other. These are really Great keep up the Good work :smile:
Thanks so much! Gerdie is the wonderful work of Luna's puppets from out near Seattle Washington... love her!!

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Your enthusiasm is definitely fuel for us!! hee hee

cc
I'm glad. Speaking of you saying us, did you mean that you told the crew about my kind words?? If so, thank you! That means so much to me! If not, then, I'm fine with it.