Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
I'm glad. Speaking of you saying us, did you mean that you told the crew about my kind words?? If so, thank you! That means so much to me! If not, then, I'm fine with it.
I definitely share the sentiments with the gang... and Ben is a member here... not sure how much he posts lately..

Ben and I actually met on this forum several years ago when i was hiring for the theater.

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I definitely share the sentiments with the gang... and Ben is a member here... not sure how much he posts lately..

Ben and I actually met on this forum several years ago when i was hiring for the theater.

cc
Wow!! What is Ben's username? I would love to talk to him about how great the web show looks..

crazy chris

Reaction score
i cant remember it right off... i think it was muppaphone or something like that.... as i said he is so busy lately he doesnt come around much at all

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
i cant remember it right off... i think it was muppaphone or something like that.... as i said he is so busy lately he doesnt come around much at all

cc
Oh, well, when you do see him, ask him what his username is, and then tell it to me.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Just watched the behind the scenes vid, looks like it was a lot of fun Great Video :excited:

crazy chris

Reaction score
HEY GANG!! Just posted a brand new music video to our youtube channel... we've spent the last 6 days non stop at the studio trying to finish up episode one...It's getting closer and closer!! Hope u like the video!! more to come!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
HEY GANG!! Just posted a brand new music video to our youtube channel... we've spent the last 6 days non stop at the studio trying to finish up episode one...It's getting closer and closer!! Hope u like the video!! more to come!

Gabby isn't in this. Bummer.