Fraggle songs that make you cry

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'm adding "Heart In A Hanky" to the list of songs that make me feel so sad and somewhat burst into tears. I feel so sorry for Wembley and I wish I would give him a hug. (sighs)

DerpSandwich

Reaction score
"Goodbye" from Manny's Land of Carpets. There are a lot of touching songs on the show and moments that just tear me to shreds, but as far as songs that make me cry themselves it's all about that song. It's an amazing show because even after several watch-throughs I still find myself surprised by things I didn't connect with the first times over. It was my third time watching that episode when it hit me, and hard. I think a lot of people miss the point of it entirely. They just say it's a "beautiful" song, and they reference it when talking about Jerry Nelson. But it's not a sad but hopeful goodbye/remembering song at all. It's intensely sad, especially when sung by puppets.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
"Once I Knew My Name" because I've felt like that before. The first time I heard it I was going through a spell where I didn't know who I was or what I should do with my life.

"Goodbye (Just a Rainbow in the Sky)" because... c'mon, guys. It's the saddest. But, no, I feel much more about this song. It really speaks to me about leaving the things you love and how even though it's sad, you have to learn to let go. I just recieved news of a death in the family, and this song is running across my mind right now.

"It Makes You Cry" because it mirrors how I feel about the world. I often feel like we're a helpless race and we will never learn to live in peace. But sometimes I get a quick burst of hope that says, "Yes, we will."

"Just a Little Wimp" (?) because it's how I feel sometimes. I have a crush and I feel like he couldn't ever see me as more than a friend. But he is the nerdy type, so who knows? Maybe he feels this way about me. It's a comforting, but still sad, thought :/

"Heart in a Hanky" and "Free and High". The first one is a sweet but sad little song that describes that feeling of helplessness we all have. The second one a triumphant tune about your personal strength and following your heart. Combined, they make my favorite episode, The Super Inspirational Tear-Jerker--- I mean--- Wembley's Flight

"Magic be With You". A: It's the final song of the final episode. Obviously it's gonna make me cry. B: It reflects my personal motto I created for myself: "There is beauty and wonder in everything. Sometimes it just takes a bit of searching and the right outlook to see it." <3

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
"Once I Knew My Name" because I've felt like that before. The first time I heard it I was going through a spell where I didn't know who I was or what I should do with my life.

"Goodbye (Just a Rainbow in the Sky)" because... c'mon, guys. It's the saddest. But, no, I feel much more about this song. It really speaks to me about leaving the things you love and how even though it's sad, you have to learn to let go. I just recieved news of a death in the family, and this song is running across my mind right now.

"It Makes You Cry" because it mirrors how I feel about the world. I often feel like we're a helpless race and we will never learn to live in peace. But sometimes I get a quick burst of hope that says, "Yes, we will."

"Just a Little Wimp" (?) because it's how I feel sometimes. I have a crush and I feel like he couldn't ever see me as more than a friend. But he is the nerdy type, so who knows? Maybe he feels this way about me. It's a comforting, but still sad, thought :/

"Heart in a Hanky" and "Free and High". The first one is a sweet but sad little song that describes that feeling of helplessness we all have. The second one a triumphant tune about your personal strength and following your heart. Combined, they make my favorite episode, The Super Inspirational Tear-Jerker--- I mean--- Wembley's Flight

"Magic be With You". A: It's the final song of the final episode. Obviously it's gonna make me cry. B: It reflects my personal motto I created for myself: "There is beauty and wonder in everything. Sometimes it just takes a bit of searching and the right outlook to see it." <3
If I ever were to get a tattoo, it would say "Magic be with you" or the French translation, "Magie soit avec vous" (I love the French language, lol) :big_grin:

Auburn Red

Reaction score
I remember when I moved to Indianapolis from my home in Missouri, Fraggle Rock was the first series I watched and I was going through such a personal shock moving so a lot of the songs made me cry and still do when I think of them, like when I watched it this last week.
"Follow Me," "Let Me Be Your Song," and "Children of Tomorrow" still make me cry buckets, but I also want to thank Fraggle Rock for having the power to put me through a very stressful time with their fun, music, and themes of interconnectedness.