New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Auburn Red and as many of you I am a Muppet freak! I can't remember a time when they weren't a part of my life. My favorite shows are the Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, and the Storyteller. My favorite movies are the original three Muppet movies and the Dark Crystal. It seems like a good place and wwll I look forward to talking with you.
Welcome to the best place a Muppet fan can be! take you shoes off and rest a spell.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Auburn Red and as many of you I am a Muppet freak! I can't remember a time when they weren't a part of my life. My favorite shows are the Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, and the Storyteller. My favorite movies are the original three Muppet movies and the Dark Crystal. It seems like a good place and wwll I look forward to talking with you.
Nice to meet you. :smile:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Welcome, hope you'll have fun on the forum :smile:

MK Muppet

Reaction score
First time post, long time fan. Been collecting the Palisadses Muppet line since series 9 was new on the shelves. Fortunately, I was able to pick up the backstage playset, pops, sweetums without too much hassle. I had to work backwards and have a nice collection.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
First time post, long time fan. Been collecting the Palisadses Muppet line since series 9 was new on the shelves. Fortunately, I was able to pick up the backstage playset, pops, sweetums without too much hassle. I had to work backwards and have a nice collection.
Nice to meet you, MK Muppet.
Keep it up on collecting those Palisades Muppet figures.

Maddt Spladdt

Reaction score
Howdy! Just a geek and new dad looking for a place to discuss certain Muppety topics. How's the community here?