Red Shirt Zoot and Red Shirt Floyd

Thor

Reaction score
Hi, i have a red shirt Zoot. i want to buy a Floyd to display him next to. Should i buy the red shirt Floyd or the variant blue shirt Floyd? i like the way the red shirt Floyd looks a little better, but would he look weird next to a Zoot in a similar color? Eventually, i may also display a tan shirt Lips with them.

Can anyway possibly post a pic of Floyd and Zoot, both wearing red, together?

Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it depends on your preferences. The red-shirted Zoot is the repaint variant, so I personally have kept him MOC (mint on card) in storage along with all the other variants like blue-coated Floyd... Wheras the red-coated Floyd and yellow/brown-shirted Zoot are the ones I have out on display.

Hope this helps.

Thor

Reaction score
Well, it depends on your preferences. The red-shirted Zoot is the repaint variant, so I personally have kept him MOC (mint on card) in storage along with all the other variants like blue-coated Floyd... Wheras the red-coated Floyd and yellow/brown-shirted Zoot are the ones I have out on display.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, Count. I do not have a yellow Zoot, just red. Can you tell from comparing your open red Floyd to your MINT red Zoot, if they would look strange displayed next to each other, cuz the red is too similar?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Chiefly because I happen to be a visually handicapped person, sorry I can't help you further.