Muppets who interact the least with each other

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
Constantine and Kermit, i mean in MMW i really think that they gonna interact in some point and in the interviews Constantine is always with Piggy, just in 3 or 4 interviews and 2 scenes from the movie
They do interact. There's lots of interviews with him and Kermit. He probably least interacts with Rizzo. Or most of the muppets.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Uncle deadly and pretty much everyone, bar Bobo in the muppets and a few scenes backstage in TMS.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I don't believe Beauregard has ever talked with George the Janitor, with George having his job being taken over by Beauregard and all, I doubt the two have talked with each other throughout the course of the Muppet Show since they had different personalities with Beau being clumsy and goofy and George being serious. Come to think of it, I bet I can think of a couple other muppets who have never talked with each other all in one typing, including:
Lew Zealand-Sam Eagle
Trumpet Girl-Bobby Benson
The Swedish Chef-Pepe
Mad Monty-Black Dog
Clueless Morgan-Blind Pew
Polly Lobster-Angel Marie
Old Tom-Calico
Spotted Dick-Crazy Harry
One-Eyed Jack-James Bobin Muppet
Sweetums-Luncheon Counter Monster
Mutations-Droop
80's Robot-Mr.Poodlepants
Uncle Deadly-Boppity
Bill the Bubble Guy-Walter

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Oh some characters can't interact with each other..But some of faves aren't big interactive with each other Bc they only know Fozzie,each other,scooter,Miss piggy,Kermit and I think,that was it.