What song can you not get out of your head?

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
I still have Weird Al Yankovic's "Amish Paradise" stuck in my noggin from 2 days ago! But also "Hey A Movie" :smile:

Eyeball

Reaction score
Well did you Evah and piggys fantasy, I was singing along to them (well I thought I was quietly) and sure got some strange looks on the bus tonight lol.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
Now I have the score from "Saving Mr Banks" in my head. I ain't even mad, though! If you haven't seen this movie yet, SEE IT NOW. Sadly it isn't on Netflix, but you can buy it anywhere. Especially if you love Disney, are fascinated by the creative process and have no problem shedding a tear or two (like me), this is a must see :smile:

Eyeball

Reaction score
Now I have the score from "Saving Mr Banks" in my head. I ain't even mad, though! If you haven't seen this movie yet, SEE IT NOW. Sadly it isn't on Netflix, but you can buy it anywhere. Especially if you love Disney, are fascinated by the creative process and have no problem shedding a tear or two (like me), this is a must see :smile:
That was the one about Mary poppins and it had tom hanks in it right?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Most of the tracks from Weird Al's newest album Mandatory Fun are in my head, especially Tacky, Word Crimes, Sports Song, and Jackson Park Express.

In addition to all those, Fancy (which was also parodied on the album as Handy) has been in my head. Just the other day I was making up all kinds of Fancy parodies (many of which would probably be to innappropriate to write about here).