Smiggy!! Important!!

Luke

Reaction score
Well Smig, even if you find the email address you're gonna have to learn Russian to complain ! :embarrassed:

I know some German if it helps, thats close !

Smig

Reaction score
Thanks to Scarecroe, I DID find the e-mail (Info@replay.com) and I just sent a letter detailing my disaatisfaction. (I also dropped a hint that i bet the Henson organization itself would be very interested in hearing about their charcters being used illeagally..This just goes beyond "Fair Use" if you ask me..sadly, though babelfish translates from Russian to English, it doesn't do english to russian, so I had to send it in English..but if they're dealing with the web, I'm sure they can translate themselves,, i wrote it out as simple and to the point as possible.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens...
Thanks again, all!

Smig

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
By the way, I found that stuff by doing a search for "Rowlf" at Google.com Images. I was making an avatar for someone here at MC and needed the picture.

radionate

Reaction score
Is there anyone here that speaks Russian that could translate for Smig?

Certainly someone on one of the boards must.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I bet this is revenge for all them movies we made about them back in the 50's

Unfair use policy!!!!!

Let's sue their Babushkas off!

Jackie

Reaction score
Lol, some people are just morons.

Whatever

Reaction score
Jackie said:
Lol, some people are just morons.
Before the monument, Sylvester II which laid out the catholic church 1.000 years, is known as to the pope, to deaden, if the death is directly threatening a pontiff. Friday a priest has affected to cut Basilica of Rome Johannes Lateran holy and assure him was dry - good information for the pope who had a surgery windpipe Thursday, after it had been precipitated at the hospital with atmenproblemen

I love playing with babelfish!

Erine81981

Reaction score
People just can't seem to ask. Thats stupid that they put their own copyright over yours Smig. QUACKS! MORONS! IDIOTS!