Your Favorite Miss Piggy Outfits?

Eyeball

Reaction score
Wow I completely forgot about this thread... And yeah mostly everything she does wear is amazing but some of it can be hit and miss IMO like these awful dungarees.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Wow I completely forgot about this thread... And yeah mostly everything she does wear is amazing but some of it can be hit and miss IMO like these awful dungarees.
She gonna come after you! Lol

Eyeball

Reaction score
Lol I'm sure he would, anyway im a massive fan of this outfit here

It shows piggy's country girl roots and it also shows that she can make even the most plain of outfits look ravishing.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Lol I'm sure he would, anyway im a massive fan of this outfit here

It shows piggy's country girl roots and it also shows that she can make even the most plain of outfits look ravishing.
They showed this on The View when her and Kermit were on promoting the DVD release of TM's. Piggy did a photo shoot for a magazine I can't remember which one but anyways...Kermit was pretty proud cause you could hear him in the background saying "that's my pig, that is my pig up there." Lol

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
By the way sorry to double post and a little off topic but I made this and if you all happen to like it or what not "no not those what nots" please go to my YouTube page and give it a thumbs up or leave a comment it just helps get my videos out there more. Thanks!