Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Luke kun

Reaction score
I'm going to do a radio show soon, so I want some 1970s SS songs. And maybe some synthesized music from the '70s SS!

SesameFever

Reaction score
I'm going to do a radio show soon, so I want some 1970s SS songs. And maybe some synthesized music from the '70s SS!
What songs?? I have a TON of 70s Sesame Street no Synthised music. My 70s is ripped from VINYL. I am not good at removing clicks and pops so they are JUST as you hear them on the record. I do a raw transfer. Where can I hear the show??? I will try to record the stream.

Luke kun

Reaction score
What songs?? I have a TON of 70s Sesame Street no Synthised music. My 70s is ripped from VINYL. I am not good at removing clicks and pops so they are JUST as you hear them on the record. I do a raw transfer. Where can I hear the show??? I will try to record the stream.
It will be on MC Radio. You can use Listen-to-Youtube and download the music from the skits (like BIRD, Orange singing Carmen, Crack Master, Mr. Nobody, etc.).

SesameFever

Reaction score
It will be on MC Radio. You can use Listen-to-Youtube and download the music from the skits (like BIRD, Orange singing Carmen, Crack Master, Mr. Nobody, etc.).
I dont do much YouTube Do you want anything from VINYL/cassette

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To all... Please specify which songs you want by stating the titles, not just the source material. If you post you want "some" MMW songs, but not which specific ones, your request will never be fulfilled because none of us here are mindreaders.

Keep this in mind in the future so we can better help continue carrying out MUP3 requests in this thread.

Luke kun

Reaction score
To all... Please specify which songs you want by stating the titles, not just the source material. If you post you want "some" MMW songs, but not which specific ones, your request will never be fulfilled because none of us here are mindreaders.

Keep this in mind in the future so we can better help continue carrying out MUP3 requests in this thread.
The Celine Dion song and Constantine and Miss Piggy duet.