Trading Sesame Street Episodes

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Here's an updated list of the Sesame Street episodes I have to trade, and I should be getting more soon. The one's in bold weren't on the last list:
  • Episode 0043 - The cast introduces L, Q and Y; Kermit explains big and small. (Noggin version)
  • Episode 1839 - Bob and the other adults explain Mr. Hooper's death to Big Bird, who doesn't understand why his friend isn't around anymore. (Noggin version, I think)
  • Episode 2096 - The adults on Sesame Street finally meet Mr. Snuffleupagus.
  • Episode 4168 - Elmo and Zoe's Hat Contest
  • Episode 4187 - Big Bird considers moving
  • Episode 4195 - Elmo finds a baby bird
  • Episode 4196 - Grouch Messing Machine
  • Episode 4197 - The Cookie Tree
  • Episode 4201 - Amphibian Show
  • Episode 4202 - Chris and Elmo go camping
  • Episode 4203 - Squirmadega car race
  • Episode 4204 - Jack's big jump
  • Episode 4205 - Inspected by 4
  • Episode 4257 - Failure to Launch
  • Episode 4258 - Rocco's Boat
  • Episode 4259 - The Bubblefest
  • Episode 4260 - Observe, Record, Annoy
  • Episode 4261 - The Shape-O-Bots
  • Episode 4262 - The Latinization of Marco
  • Episode 4263 - Humpty Dumpty's Big Break
  • Episode 4264 - Goodbye Pacifier
  • Episode 4265 - The Good Birds Club
  • Episode 4266 - The Big Bad Wolf Huffs and Puffs Slimey
  • Episode 4267 - Baby Bear's New Doll
  • Rock & Roll! (vhs rip)

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi again everyone! :smile:

Here's my want list...does anyone have:
  • Any episode from season 44, especially:
    • Episode 4411 - Count Tribute
    • Episode 4425 - Lights, Camera, Bert!
  • That episode based on "Bert & Ernie Sing-Along" (does anyone know the episode number?)
  • The Best of Ernie and Bert (DVD rip if possible, but a VHS rip would be fine too)
In fact, any episode of Sesame Street that I don't have would be great! But I'm not interested in episodes ripped from DVDs (unless it's something I've asked for) or episodes downloaded from YouTube.

Luke kun

Reaction score
#979. (Or whatever it is.) Because that has the Crack Master in it.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I hope I'm not bumping something that's TOO old (it was only in July when it was last updated), but I I'd really like to see ANY episodes of Sesame Street from Season 30. I'll take ANY episode that you have, as long as it's complete. :stick_out_tongue: I'm looking to make a Best of Season 30 set, and I'm willing to send a copy to everyone who helped with the episodes. Thank you everyone! :laugh:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I hope I'm not bumping something that's TOO old (it was only in July when it was last updated), but I I'd really like to see ANY episodes of Sesame Street from Season 30. I'll take ANY episode that you have, as long as it's complete. :stick_out_tongue: I'm looking to make a Best of Season 30 set, and I'm willing to send a copy to everyone who helped with the episodes. Thank you everyone! :laugh:
I'm looking for Seasons 30, 31, and 32. The episodes that I am looking for are 3822, 3886, 3930, 3949, 3950, 3979, and 3980.

Last edited:

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I guess you're not allowed to ask for Muppets Most Wanted yet.
Are any of the DVDs like Sesame Sings Karaoke Season 30?