Your Favorite Miss Piggy Outfits?

Luke kun

Reaction score
Any of her wedding dresses. :smile:

It looks good on moi.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Oh man...there are so many adorable outfits that scream Piggy's personality it's pretty difficult to decide which one's my favorite!!:mad:

Hmm..I gotta say...I think I'm pretty much starting to adore this classic red dress she wore during promotion of the two recent muppet movies:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
my favorite miss piggy outfit is the dress she wore in the great muppet caper in the musical number the first time

Eyeball

Reaction score
Oh man...there are so many adorable outfits that scream Piggy's personality it's pretty difficult to decide which one's my favorite!!:mad:

Hmm..I gotta say...I think I'm pretty much starting to adore this classic red dress she wore during promotion of the two recent muppet movies:
Great call, i love the colors she uses with this outfit, striking red and a simple yet understated use of the white gloves really gives it that finishing touch.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Pinkflower, that's the one that I mentioned, but it's ok. At least you put it into pictures. I also love this dress when she appeared at the 2012 Academy Awards.

Miss Piggy is wearing a dress by Zac Posen, jewelry from Fred Leighton, shoes by Christian Louboutin, handbag from and hair styled by Kim Kimble.
For more on Miss Piggy’s jewels:
1940s amethyst and diamond ring in gold (70.0 carats) –lavender is her signature color after all
1950s diamond and platinum swirl necklace (55 carats) with matching swirl bracelet (40 carats)
Celebrity hairstylist Kim Kimble (Beyonce, Shakira, Kerry Washington) put the finishing touches on Miss Piggy by adding a diamond and platinum headband (approx. 10 carats) and 1040s clip in the back.
I love both her outfit and hair here!! It was very fitting for the Oscars ceremony!!:mad:

Her date over there is quite handsome and spot-on as well!!:wink:

It's not often we see Piggy sport an updo!!:smile:

Last edited:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Oh, and speaking of updos...another outfit that caught my eye is the one she wears during the beginning of MMW where they meet Dominic:

When I first saw her outfit here, I thought she looked absolutely adorable with a messy bun!! The outfit as a whole is so cute and casual, I kinda imagined seeing myself wearing it!!:smile: