The Aardman Animations Thread

What is your favourite Aardamn Property

• Shaun the Sheep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pirates (in an adventure with scienctists/ band of misfits)

• Angry Kid

• Other

• Total voters

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
So what did people think of angry kid? I found it hilarious personally but it seemed so much more risqué then other aardman productions.
To be honest I've never really watched Angry Kid. But from what I've heard it does seem to be a bit hit or miss with people.

Eyeball

Reaction score
To be honest I've never really watched Angry Kid. But from what I've heard it does seem to be a bit hit or miss with people.
That's a fair analysis, I think it's because it was so very different from their other productions, I mean especially the episode w***** and Tourette's where it just gets really inappropriate.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Chicken Run is my absolute favorite, but I like the Wallace and Gromit movie, Flushed Away, and Pirates too.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I remember seeing "Creature Comforts" when it first came out. That's one thing I wish would come back more often- theatrical shorts. A seven-minute animated cartoon before a feature movie. Pixar has done a wonderful job in this department, I would've hoped Aardman would do the same. Any of their characters- with their trademark grins with miles of teeth- I'm in.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I remember seeing "Creature Comforts" when it first came out. That's one thing I wish would come back more often- theatrical shorts. A seven-minute animated cartoon before a feature movie. Pixar has done a wonderful job in this department, I would've hoped Aardman would do the same. Any of their characters- with their trademark grins with miles of teeth- I'm in.
Well it's possible! Disney's newer non-Pixar films are too like Frozen, and Wreck-it-Ralph!