New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
First time post, long time fan. Been collecting the Palisadses Muppet line since series 9 was new on the shelves. Fortunately, I was able to pick up the backstage playset, pops, sweetums without too much hassle. I had to work backwards and have a nice collection.
Howdy! Just a geek and new dad looking for a place to discuss certain Muppety topics. How's the community here?
Welcome you 2! Hope you guys like it here! Enjoy.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
First time post, long time fan. Been collecting the Palisadses Muppet line since series 9 was new on the shelves. Fortunately, I was able to pick up the backstage playset, pops, sweetums without too much hassle. I had to work backwards and have a nice collection.
Welcome to the club MK!

FunnieGuy

Reaction score
New member here!
I just recently got into the Muppets,and I stumbled upon this site a few days ago.I waited a while to make a decision about joining,but I think I made the right choice.Anyways,I hope to have a great time here discussing muppet stuff with fellow fans!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
New member here!
I just recently got into the Muppets,and I stumbled upon this site a few days ago.I waited a while to make a decision about joining,but I think I made the right choice.Anyways,I hope to have a great time here discussing muppet stuff with fellow fans!
Nice to meet you. I hope you have a fun time here at the Muppet Central Forum. :smile:

Swordfry

Reaction score
Finally decided to join these forums. I already check Tough Pigs every day and am a little active on their forums. Not sure what else to say.