Dreams about Muppets...

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream about the Night Life song from Great Muppet Caper where extra muppets were riding on the sides of the bus and the top.
The ones on the right side of the bus included:
-Angel Marie
-Wayne and Wanda
-Pepe the King Prawn
-Uncle Deadly
-Blind Pew
The ones on the left side of the bus included:
-Beautiful Day Monster
-Link Hothgrob
-Marvin Suggs
-Walleye Pike
-Calico
-Black Dog
-Bobby Benson
The muppets who were on the left side of the bus were still there and consisted of:
-Scooter
-Rowlf
-Lew Zealand
-The Swedish Chef
-Beauregard
-Beaker
-Bunsen
Dr. Teeth, Animal, Zoot, Janice, Lips, and Floyd were still on the roof as usual, but some unexcepted additions were also there and they were:
-Trumpet Girl
and
-Nigel the Conductor
And Pops was still the driver and Kermit and Miss Piggy were still his passengers.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream about the Night Life song from Great Muppet Caper where extra muppets were riding on the sides of the bus and the top.
The ones on the right side of the bus included:
-Angel Marie
-Wayne and Wanda
-Pepe the King Prawn
-Uncle Deadly
-Blind Pew
The ones on the left side of the bus included:
-Beautiful Day Monster
-Link Hothgrob
-Marvin Suggs
-Walleye Pike
-Calico
-Black Dog
-Bobby Benson
The muppets who were on the left side of the bus were still there and consisted of:
-Scooter
-Rowlf
-Lew Zealand
-The Swedish Chef
-Beauregard
-Beaker
-Bunsen
Dr. Teeth, Animal, Zoot, Janice, Lips, and Floyd were still on the roof as usual, but some unexcepted additions were also there and they were:
-Trumpet Girl
and
-Nigel the Conductor
And Pops was still the driver and Kermit and Miss Piggy were still his passengers.
Nice!

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Yes,I had a dream about some muppets:

I was a nurse and I musted help someone,who had a broken arm and two broken legs.I went into the room and I saw,it was beaker :eek: .He broke his legs in an experiment.Then,I was the mother of an boy,who was 2 weeks on world tourney.We were into a plane and I asked:,,Will you go to L.A?"But he said:,,No,I want to see Miss piggy!She's in Africa!"And we flew over Paris to Africa.Miss piggy was there and she wore a long dress.Then,the room was,,At the dance"and Bunsen and Beaker wore costumes from melons!! :wink: After this,we sang a song and danced a lot(like in Movies).Bunsen closed a paket and some was on his finger...Really crazy :confused:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream a few nights ago where Wembley Fraggle was singing "Scare Them Boo!" from the episode, Scared Silly. I knew Aretha was still in this but a green Dinger, Begoony, and Bossy Boots were added to the number as well when the creatures popped up.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where I was watching the Fraggle Rock episode, "Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk". When the Fraggles were singing "Feel So Glad", Henchy Fraggle was seen singing along with the other Fraggles in the chorus. I knew Henchy wasn't in the real version of that episode but whatever.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had one where in a deleted scene in Muppets Most Wanted, Statler and Waldorf were at the gulag, and they were basically helping Nadya to critique the inmates based on how they did in the gulag talent show. Kermit was still there as well, still looking for a way out as usual. When Fozzie, Walter, Gonzo, and Animal arrived to get Working in The Coal Mine started, Statler and Waldorf also appeared behind the barrier made of barrels and wooden boards to dig an escape tunnel. Once the song was over, Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Walter, Gonzo, Statler and Waldorf, Calico, Black Dog, The Great Escapo, Prison King, Danny Trejo, and Prisoner 1 jumped down the escape tunnel. As soon as Nadya had her what's wrong with this picture moment, she then realized Kermit was already miles away with Gonzo, Fozzie, Walter, and Animal in a jeep owned by the gulag.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a non muppet dream where I went to Africa to do a night time investigation for the Mamlambo along the Mzintlava River. When me and my crew saw some lightning flashes, one of the members jokingly said this is what happens when I upset the Mamlambo. After we left and survived the lightning storm, in the morning, we went and talked with some African natives who reported seeing the creature and told us where the best spots to find the creature would be.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream where I had a conversation with the user "The Count". There was a Grover hand puppet on my left hand. So anyways, I asked if he had seen Muppet Treasure Island (for no reason) and he replied "NO!" in huge bold italic and underlined text. Suddenly thunder and lightning crashed, and The Count's avatar appeared behind me, laughing insanely. I looked around and saw it. Everything was dark, and I heard my Grover puppet tell me: "Don't ask him if he's seen any Jim Henson movie." I don't remember what happened then, but I think the avatar might've had a knife...but all I know is that I woke up a full hour later.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamt that I was watching an extended version of Muppet Treasure Island. I remember a scene where Kermit the Frog (who was naked during that scene but still has his collar on) and Gonzo, who has transformed into a brown allosaur with a green collar like Kermit's. There was text reading "Kermit the Frog" and "Gonzo" underneath the characters. Kermit was talking to the audience on what is happening in the film. When Kermit and Gonzo both turn around, they get shocked and screamed at each other.
That's all I could remember.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Not exactly about Muppets, but this morning, I had a really quick dream. I was performing a tap dancing rabbit puppet built by Jarrod Boutcher. :smile: