Looking for Coming of Age Books/Movies for a Gift

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
( Written by fozzieisfunny's sister: ) I finished that book a week ago. I cannot wait for three days when The Fault in Our Stars comes out as a movie! Do not read this part ( it's a spoiler alert) unless you have finished the book: I can not believe that Augustus Waters dies!!!! I thought that Hazel Grace would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more thing: Ifeel like Peter van Houten talking with my mom.. JK!!!!!!! Peter van Houten is a dream-crushing jerk.

( P.S My sister is a real fan of the book.)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
( Written by fozzieisfunny's sister: ) I finished that book a week ago. I cannot wait for three days when The Fault in Our Stars comes out as a movie! Do not read this part ( it's a spoiler alert) unless you have finished the book: I can not believe that Augustus Waters dies!!!! I thought that Hazel Grace would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more thing: Ifeel like Peter van Houten talking with my mom.. JK!!!!!!! Peter van Houten is a dream-crushing jerk.

( P.S My sister is a real fan of the book.)
I cried so much, but I knew Hazel Grace had to survive, because she's the one telling the story!

Princeton

Reaction score
I wound up getting him "Mallrats"; thanks for the suggestions!