Coming Soon: Sesame Street Season 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Judging by the picture for the 8th episode, Ernie and Abby will finally meet. YAY!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Judging by the picture for the 8th episode, Ernie and Abby will finally meet. YAY!
I don't think "meet" would be the right for it. You see, in episodes post-Season 37 premier, she would interact with other characters as if she already knew them.

Plus, like Oscarfan, I don't see why you find it so important that Ernie and Abby interact with each other. I know you once said that Ernie is the only regular Muppet that Abby hasn't interacted with yet, and that's true, but I don't understand what the big deal with that is and why you consider it a huge issue.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I don't think "meet" would be the right for it. You see, in episodes post-Season 37 premier, she would interact with other characters as if she already knew them.

Plus, like Oscarfan, I don't see why you find it so important that Ernie and Abby interact with each other. I know you once said that Ernie is the only regular Muppet that Abby hasn't interacted with yet, and that's true, but I don't understand what the big deal with that is and why you consider it a huge issue.
I just wanna see Steve and Leslie work together on something that isn't Muppets Tonight. That being said, it would also be nice to see Frank Oz playing a character interacting with Abby.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I just wanna see Steve and Leslie work together on something that isn't Muppets Tonight. That being said, it would also be nice to see Frank Oz playing a character interacting with Abby.
:sigh: :rolleyes: Then I would recommend you write to Sesame Workshop and see what they think of it. You never know if or when Frank will pull the plug with being a puppeteer considering he's trying to focus more on his directing career.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
:sigh: :rolleyes: Then I would recommend you write to Sesame Workshop and see what they think of it. You never know if or when Frank will pull the plug with being a puppeteer considering he's trying to focus more on his directing career.
I know. Still, he still occasionally films things for Sesame.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm not even sure what Frank does these days. He hasn't directed a movie since 2007 and hist most recent gig was directing an episode of some show in 2011.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
(Don't wanna double post)

But, the Game of Thrones spoof is exactly how I think the spoofs should be. Like "Hill Street Twos," I prefer it when they stick the regular characters in the spoof. Grover has no business being in a Game of Thrones bit, but that's what'll make it so great.

EDIT: And the reason the last two episodes of the season are airing so late in the game is because they're trying to tie-in the "Crumby Pictures" segments in the episodes with the new Avengers and Jurassic Park films.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.