Dealing with depression and anxiety

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Alright, for my first post in this thread, this is not about me. This is about my friend Lizzie and her family who REALLY need all the help they can get right now, and I knew that this would be the right thread on this forum to spread the news to!

Here's the deal: Lizzie just gave birth to her 3rd child (a girl who they named Faith) 4 months earlier than it was originally supposed to happen. Faith is currently in intensive care trying to survive. So, please read their story in the link below, and if possible, pray for this lovely family as much as you can, and if you can afford to do so, send a donation- it would mean a whole lot to them. Most importantly, pass this on to as many people as you can! Please and thank you!

http://www.gofundme.com/believinginfaith

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Alright, for my first post in this thread, this is not about me. This is about my friend Lizzie and her family who REALLY need all the help they can get right now, and I knew that this would be the right thread on this forum to spread the news to!

Here's the deal: Lizzie just gave birth to her 3rd child (a girl who they named Faith) 4 months earlier than it was originally supposed to happen. Faith is currently in intensive care trying to survive. So, please read their story in the link below, and if possible, pray for this lovely family as much as you can, and if you can afford to do so, send a donation- it would mean a whole lot to them. Most importantly, pass this on to as many people as you can! Please and thank you!

http://www.gofundme.com/believinginfaith
I will keep them in my prayers.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I myself have been feeling a little bit down recently, someone very close to me has been admitted to a hospice and I really can't bring myself to see them in that state if you know what I mean, he's been an absolutely amazing to me but seeing him with all those wires and all that just wouldn't be right, I wanna remember him the way he was..I'm not sure what to do....

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I can understand the mixed feelings you'd have about whether or not to go see this person, but I think that it might be a good idea to go. This way you'd get to say goodbye to them before any sort of funeral service. It might be hard to see them sick, but I think it will be worth it as sort of a personal way to say goodbye.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I can understand the mixed feelings you'd have about whether or not to go see this person, but I think that it might be a good idea to go. This way you'd get to say goodbye to them before any sort of funeral service. It might be hard to see them sick, but I think it will be worth it as sort of a personal way to say goodbye.
I know I probably should go but my heart is telling me to stay away as I don't think I'll ever be ready to say goodbye nor do I want to, thanks for the advice charlie.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post here; if I'm not, just ignore my post.

I've been dealing with problems for a long time now. They aren't huge problems, but they affect me very much.

I've had a crush on this girl since the 6th grade (I'm in high school now) and we were great friends during the 6th grade. I moved away after the 6th grade. Right after 7th grade started, we talked on Facebook. At the time, my family was living with another family member. We ended up dating for a while that year. We broke up after a few months; she had said "she found a guy that made her happy". She was always in my thoughts though; That year, I also met my best friend. Nothing really happened that was bad until a month or so before I entered high school. She contacted me again, saying that she had realized that she truly loved me. This made me happier than ever. We dated for a while 8 months; during the last 2 months, she lost her Facebook password. So I called her multiple times. On the last occasion, we talked for a while. Later during the call, in the background, I heard her mom say, "Who are you talking to?" Then she said the name of another guy. My ex said "No, my other boyfriend." I then asked her, "What did you say?" She said "Oh, it's nothing." It was silent for a few seconds. I then said "I want to know what you said." Silence again. She then said, "I have another boyfriend." She didn't apologize; she just said that, and then nothing. I said "wow", and hung up. I just sat there for a minute. I was in disbelief. I then screamed in my pillow, and cried. I cried (on and off) for about an hour. Once I was done, I went to bed. That night, I told my friend I might kill myself. I had enough of life, and that I had no purpose in life. Luckily, my friend talked me out of it. I actually went to school the next day. I can't even tell you how many times I had to go to cry in the bathroom My friend eventually found out; then my sister and mom; and my dad did too, but didn't say anything about it. Then, we had to move. We were being sent to court for not paying our rent. We left the house, and had to move into a motel (under temporary housing). We're still living in that motel room. I considered committing suicide again. My friend talked me out of it again. This past school year has been ok. My friend also just told me he's moving, which means I'll be alone in school next year.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I feel like my life has no meaning. I have nothing in my life. I feel like just ending it all. I have no purpose. I don't know if I want help at this point; there's nothing that can be done anyway.

Once again, if I can't post here, sorry.

Eyeball

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post here; if I'm not, just ignore my post.

I've been dealing with problems for a long time now. They aren't huge problems, but they affect me very much.

I've had a crush on this girl since the 6th grade (I'm in high school now) and we were great friends during the 6th grade. I moved away after the 6th grade. Right after 7th grade started, we talked on Facebook. At the time, my family was living with another family member. We ended up dating for a while that year. We broke up after a few months; she had said "she found a guy that made her happy". She was always in my thoughts though; That year, I also met my best friend. Nothing really happened that was bad until a month or so before I entered high school. She contacted me again, saying that she had realized that she truly loved me. This made me happier than ever. We dated for a while 8 months; during the last 2 months, she lost her Facebook password. So I called her multiple times. On the last occasion, we talked for a while. Later during the call, in the background, I heard her mom say, "Who are you talking to?" Then she said the name of another guy. My ex said "No, my other boyfriend." I then asked her, "What did you say?" She said "Oh, it's nothing." It was silent for a few seconds. I then said "I want to know what you said." Silence again. She then said, "I have another boyfriend." She didn't apologize; she just said that, and then nothing. I said "wow", and hung up. I just sat there for a minute. I was in disbelief. I then screamed in my pillow, and cried. I cried (on and off) for about an hour. Once I was done, I went to bed. That night, I told my friend I might kill myself. I had enough of life, and that I had no purpose in life. Luckily, my friend talked me out of it. I actually went to school the next day. I can't even tell you how many times I had to go to cry in the bathroom My friend eventually found out; then my sister and mom; and my dad did too, but didn't say anything about it. Then, we had to move. We were being sent to court for not paying our rent. We left the house, and had to move into a motel (under temporary housing). We're still living in that motel room. I considered committing suicide again. My friend talked me out of it again. This past school year has been ok. My friend also just told me he's moving, which means I'll be alone in school next year.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I feel like my life has no meaning. I have nothing in my life. I feel like just ending it all. I have no purpose. I don't know if I want help at this point; there's nothing that can be done anyway.

Once again, if I can't post here, sorry.
Oh my friend please don't commit suicide, I know how you feel, having had a few problems with girls in the past and being let down by quite a few of them but they're just the horrible type, you may think the end of a relationship is the end of the world but it really isn't, life may be sucky now but your 14 you got it all in front if you man and life is really not as cliche as they really make it out to be, it's so much madder and so much better and so much bigger, either way if you wanna talk I'm here for you.