Let's Play: Spot the references in the Numericon Trailer!

Drtooth

Reaction score

Too lazy to take pictures of this, but let's watch anyway and point out all the gags they're shoving into the background.

Now, Fiverine is obvious, but we know about him. As well as Leila as Leia and Bat-Elmo. As far as the unreported ones go...

Super Marios wearing the number 3

Mando is Dr. Two (the fourth doctor- I guess it's too iconic to make him the second one) complete with a Muppet Dr. Who (can't remember which one) and Daleks going "Numerate!"

Muppet Captain Kirk complete with Shatner speak

Princess Bubblegum cosplayer at the Fiverine table

closing with obvious Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons Muppet. If only specific for using his catchphrase.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
The Marios near the beginning are wearing 2s actually.
A certain fan of Stuie Monster (fur, keeps ya warm when it's brr!) around here will be excited to know -- and I never thought it would happen -- that he's made a come back in the same shot with the Princess Bubblegum expy, albeit with his horns pointed down and with different eyes.

Last edited:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
One notable thing at the end: Tough Pigs' Joe Hennes appears representing the number 6!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Marios near the beginning are wearing 2s actually.
Typed that while I was looking at the squirrel with the Mario hat that said 3.\

Yeah.. the overalls have 2 on them, and the hat has 3. Weird how that works out.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I read that Grover is in the episode too, as "Nick Furry", leader of the Sevengers.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's also a screen shot not included in this teaser, but on the press release which features... I guess we can call him Green Lan-Ten.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw man... Just like the Count/Jerry Nelson tribute episode was the one episode I looked forward to most last year, this one will be the same. And it falls on Sept 18, Premiere Week's Thursday. Not missing this one. :smile:

And why is there no info about the episode or the characters/parodies at Muppet Wiki's page for Episode 4504?