Pricing for Muppets Branding World Premiere Book & Box?

Bagface

Reaction score
Unfortunately me and my wife have fallen on some hard times and i have to start getting rid of my collections. I stumbled upon this forum while doing research for this item. I still cant really find a price for it. The best that ive found was for just the book was $50? And the book and the box going for considerably more?

I have everything pictured. The Cardboard "mailing box", the wooded "crate" box, the envelope with a letter from Kermit (there is a small white spot on the bottom of letter where it looks like something was stuck to it, and its wavy) and a tri-fold insert (that also looks like something was stuck to it if you look at the left black box). The book is in excellent condition, the spine looks like its never been opened and it still has that new book smell to it.

Any info about this product would be fantastic

Thank you all and i apologize that my second post ever here is a plea for information.

-Phil

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Welcome to MC. I don't have any information as far as value for the Muppet Guide but that is really cool.

Stulz

Reaction score
I've been looking for one of these for quite some time and I'm definitely
interested.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Yes, definitely I'd be interested as well. Please keep us updated.

Bagface

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies, I will probably just throw it up on ebay. There has been some interest in it but its all over the place. Ill make sure to post a link when i do. Its unfortunate that i have to part with it but all its been doing is sitting on a shelf, in the box.