BEST OF THE MUPPET SHOW 25TH ANNIVERSARY - RARE 15 DVD COMPLETE + BONUS FEATURES on eBay

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Someone already bought the item. Anyways, I think $199.99 + shipping for 45 episodes of TMS, and some so-so special features is more or less a rip-off. Unless you have money to spend then you'd be a fool to buy that. You get The Muppet Show seasons 1,2 & 3 or 72 episodes + two pilot episodes + behind the scenes interviews + the pitch reel + muppet interviews + muppet morsels + purnia dog chow commercials + 1-hour muppet special + gag reel + music video for at most $80.

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Someone already bought the item. Anyways, I think $199.99 + shipping for 45 episodes of TMS, and some so-so special features is more or less a rip-off. Unless you have money to spend then you'd be a fool to buy that. You get The Muppet Show seasons 1,2 & 3 or 72 episodes + two pilot episodes + behind the scenes interviews + the pitch reel + muppet interviews + muppet morsels + purnia dog chow commercials + 1-hour muppet special + gag reel + music video for at most $80.
True, and I have them (and use to have the Best Of collection) but you're missing 4 and 5, and many of those episodes are ion the Best Of collection.