You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're sitting at dinner with your mother, say that you need a certain Muppet plush, go on and on about their Muppeteer (in this case, Muppeteers) and have managed to successfully convince your mother that you truly do have a need and not a want.

(I feel very accomplished now btw :wisdom:)

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if someone trying to be rude calls you Miss Piggy as an insult and without missing a beat, you turn around, flip your hair back with a wave of a hand and nonchalantly quip, "Who? Moi?"

You flatter me, sir!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you're looking forwards to the new season of Sesame Street and you're especially looking forward to seeing the "Numeric Con" episode! I am!!!!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you've already pre-ordered MMW on Blu-Ray and have almost 1,000 messages on MC!! Now, that's dedication....

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if anytime somebody around you (dog, kid, whatever)misbehaves you say "Somebody save me! Somebody take me away from this awful place!" But then you stop in case the Goblins are listening.

lady piggy

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you sing rainbow connection while its raining (LOL its raining hard over here but im just gonna play it on my phone .not the same without a banjo ^-^)

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you sing rainbow connection while its raining (LOL its raining hard over here but im just gonna play it on my phone .not the same without a banjo ^-^)
Something similar: YMBAOMF if you sing The Rainbow Connection every time you see a rainbow.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you can't watch the version of Death of A Salesman with Charles Durning as Charley without thinking of Doc Hopper.